Accused celebrities in the news today.

Can you show me a case where multiple accusers against one person have all been found to be using all or a mixture of all and all the accusers have been discredited?

Possibly. But I don't care enough to go hunting for it.

Are you trying to say that what I said is incorrect?

A rape can still take place now with no DNA evidence and still highly likely...shall we ignore it now?

I'm sure they do. What do you think is more important, those who are guilty of a crime should be convicted or those who aren't shouldn't?

Is it more important to get all the guilty if that means a few innocent folk go to jail as well. Not forgetting of course that those who are exonerated in these cases will most likely have their career ruined, never work again and carry the stigma of suspicion in some eyes for the rest of their lives.

I'm sure they do. What do you think is more important, those who are guilty of a crime should be convicted or those who aren't shouldn't?

Is it more important to get all the guilty if that means a few innocent folk go to jail as well. Not forgetting of course that those who are exonerated in these cases will most likely have their career ruined, never work again and carry the stigma of suspicion in some eyes for the rest of their lives.

You're having a laugh aren't you?

That isn't the fault of how the law works, it's the fault of the closed minded suspicious morons who see stigma as opposed to reality as more important.

---------- Post added 18-01-2014 at 16:31 ----------

Possibly. But I don't care enough to go hunting for it.

Are you trying to say that what I said is incorrect?

What I'm saying is you are using maybes and what if's..you've forwarded no evidence of what you say as proof or fact.

You don't care to because you'll probably find nothing maybe?

What I'm saying is you are using maybes and what if's..you've forwarded no evidence of what you say as proof or fact.

I should imagine it is difficult to prove either way because anyone who faces multiple malicious accusations is likely to be banged up and therefore considered guilty. Unless something like DNA crops up to help the defence the sheer weight of numbers is likely to de decisive whether guilt is there or not.

Whether I have forwarded evidence or not makes no difference. What I said is a fact, regardless of whether it has happened or not. If you don't think it's possible for people to jump on bandwagons making false allegations, possibly mixed in with true claims, then you are most probably trolling.

I would like to see them all take a Polygraph.

If all the accusers are found to be telling the truth and the accused is found to be lying, then I wouldn't have a problem seeing the accused locked up.

What do you do where an accuser believed they have been raped, assaulted, but their understanding doesnt match the legal requirements? Lie detectors arent everytjhing otherwise they would be used a lot more.

Archived