Accused celebrities in the news today.

I'm genuinely surprised reading this thread. The way people change when it comes to these offences. On the Duggan thread Halibut was not happy with a jury of ten who sat for three months. Further analysis was required and questions to be asked. These men are in the dock with nothing proved and he's found them guilty.

Haphazard always knew the inner workings of DLT's mind too, amazing, ESP is proven. You saw it here first.

Yes, terribly sorry! I was working on the assumption that users may have a modicum of awareness re topical events. I'll try to 'dumb down' any future contributions.

So because you saw something in the news it means that everyone else must have seen it too? Fix up.

Thank goodness I'm not on the jury.

I've never liked Bill Roache since he stood shoulder-to-shoulder in support of that disgraced ex-MP Neil Hamilton.

I've always found Mr Roache to be creepy, both on and off screen.

And he's a vegetarian too :gag:

So because you saw something in the news it means that everyone else must have seen it too?

---------- Post added 15-01-2014 at 10:04 ----------

Yes, terribly sorry! I was working on the assumption that users may have a modicum of awareness re topical events. I'll try to 'dumb down' any future contributions.

Some of us knew what you meant.

Thank goodness I'm not on the jury.

I've never liked Bill Roache since he stood shoulder-to-shoulder in support of that disgraced ex-MP Neil Hamilton.

I've always found Mr Roache to be creepy, both on and off screen.

And he's a vegetarian too :gag:

Don't you secret agents have any brains. Because someone sided with someone you don't like shouldn't make it difficult to give someone a fair trial.

I fear for our safety when Dr Evil tries to take over the world again with "Special" Agents like you about... :hihi:

I wonder how far back the police are going to go. Maybe the police will posthumously put the Prophet Mo and Joseph on trial for grooming and sexual activity with a child..

For as long as it deflects attention away from people struggling to make ends meet in today's society

Archived