Accused celebrities in the news today.

on some cases, but there was a few instances which clearly display large errors in basic facts pointing towards nothing more than plain old lying.

I don't think it will ever be known why they said these things, I'd prefer to think that they're just abit 'odd' and created/drempt it up as a weird fantasy.

because the other option is they knowingly made the story up, took it to the police in hopes of ruining an innocent mans career.

on some cases, but there was a few instances which clearly display large errors in basic facts pointing towards nothing more than plain old lying.

I don't think it will ever be known why they said these things, I'd prefer to think that they're just abit 'odd' and created/drempt it up as a weird fantasy.

because the other option is they knowingly made the story up, took it to the police in hopes of ruining an innocent mans career.

The accusers would have been prepped for the case by the prosecution's legal team, where they would have recounted the statements and also asked all the expected questions and coached on best how to answer them. For the accusers to then have given the answers that you have given does suggest that there was major breakdown somewhere.

There is no pre-trial "prepping" of prosecution witnesses. There may be in other jurisdictions (I think in the USA) but it is not permitted here.

Witnesses may well review the written statements they made or watch again the DVD interview they gave but they are not given a 'trial run' of the cross-examination they could expect and most certainly not given any advice on the answers they should give.

I wonder if they'll make a second attempt at the two points the Jury couldn't come to a decision on????

Wonder if the judge will get to know how the voting was on those two points?

---------- Post added 13-02-2014 at 15:37 ----------

Hope he gets reimbursed his legal fees.

Archived