Accused celebrities in the news today.

Me think the right doth encourage kiddy fiddlers due to apologising much about these things.

Hardly, given that those of us with sense would actually punish devience, whereas the lib left try to "understand" such abominations.

Hardly, given that those of us with sense would actually punish devience, whereas the lib left try to "understand" such abominations.

All the apologists on here for paedos and other sex offenders have been right-wingers - MrSmith, Frank Sidney, etc, etc. Just look back through the debates and it's always right-wingers who come to the defence of those accused.

All the apologists on here for paedos and other sex offenders have been right-wingers - MrSmith, Frank Sidney, etc, etc. Just look back through the debates and it's always right-wingers who come to the defence of those accused.

You're not wrong LeMaquis.

It's that particularly nauseating thing where they get all 'pitchforky' ( 'I hope he gets beaten to death in jail', 'leave him alone in a room with me for 10 minutes' over some crimes - and on the other hand all apologetic '' Oh everyone felt girls up in those days'', 'It was a long time ago', 'the girl should have said something earlier' etc.

Pass the vomit basin.

Archived