Eastern Europeans eating fish

Eastern Europeans are fishing our rivers and ponds eating all they catch its time they were stopped::mad:

It is tradition in their country to eat carp, especially around the festive period and family gatherings.

It is common for them to go out and catch their own, so many do not know they're doing anything wrong.

Better education/signage/control/patrols are needed to keep people from taking the fish they catch.

It's bloody orrible stuff to eat anyway, don't know why they have a taste for it.

It is tradition in their country to eat carp, especially around the festive period and family gatherings.

It is common for them to go out and catch their own, so many do not know they're doing anything wrong.

Better education/signage/control/patrols are needed to keep people from taking the fish they catch.

It's bloody orrible stuff to eat anyway, don't know why they have a taste for it.

They're partial to a bit of Swan too aren't they?

When I was working in Romania (stealing jobs from Romanians!) I had Carp, it's kind of muddy. The people I was working with would go fishing and come back with a load of fish and cook a Carp stew.

The tins of Carp for sale in the shops were amusing, because they spell it differently to us.

They spell it Crap. I should have brought a tin home.

When I was working in Romania (stealing jobs from Romanians!) I had Carp, it's kind of muddy. The people I was working with would go fishing and come back with a load of fish and cook a Carp stew.

The tins of Carp for sale in the shops were amusing, because they spell it differently to us.

They spell it Crap. I should have brought a tin home.

Had to google it!

Found this...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cb5IQ_B0FZQ/TvqM66cfvKI/AAAAAAAAFgA/yX5RER7htsY/s1600/DSCF1769.JPG

Archived