Eastern Europeans eating fish

A sign won't stop them and the areas are too extensive to be patrolled by police or wardens. The same goes for home-grown vegetables which I also hear are being nicked.

I heard about the veg but that wasn't pinned on the eastern Europeans from what I heard, just people being thieves.

Maybe they should be encouraged to eat pigeon or chavs. Supplies of both are plentiful.

Describe to us what a chav is we can then go chav hunting kill and gut few .

So please advice!

What is the best way to cook these animals grill over hot coals or perhaps fry them in oil [olive of course the cheap stuff would never do for the middle classes would it!]

Describe to us what a chav is we can then go chav hunting kill and gut few .

So please advice!

What is the best way to cook these animals grill over hot coals or perhaps fry them in oil [olive of course the cheap stuff would never do for the middle classes would it!]

Just stew them in their own juices!:gag:

You clearly know nowt.

Go on then. Tell us that carp caught by anglers are returned to the river all happy and unharmed.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 15-01-2014 at 17:24 ----------

Then its a good job you arent in charge.

Why? What difference does it make to you if a hungry person catches some wild fish, which you don't like, to eat?

Go on then. Tell us that carp caught by anglers are returned to the river all happy and unharmed.:rolleyes:

Of course I can't (although as carp aren't primarily a river fish and are mainly caught in lakes in this country does highlight your lack of knowledge). You can't allow for the skill (or lack off) of each angler. Certain species need more careful treatment than others (pike and barbel spring to mind - carp are remarkably tough. I can catagorically state fish stocks have dropped through the floor in Germany where by law (a law often broken though) where you have to kill everything you catch.

But specimen fish - even river fish like barbel have been caught so often they have names. With carp that phenomenon is even worse. Commercial fisheries, particularly ones that have matches on them, simply couldn't survive if they had to replace tons of fish every year. When I have seen dead fish in numbers it's due to environmental factors not after a match. If you are in doubt go to match after they weighed and see how many carp float to the surface.

---------- Post added 15-01-2014 at 16:33 ----------

Fish have pretty tiny little brains, do you even know if they have nerves in their mouth to register pain??

Research says they don't.

---------- Post added 15-01-2014 at 16:37 ----------

---------- Post added 15-01-2014 at 17:24 ----------

Why? What difference does it make to you if a hungry person catches some wild fish, which you don't like, to eat?

Because if enough do it, stocks dwindle. Add a massive increase in predators like cormorants and otters and other environmental factors, Eastern Europeans hammering fish stocks isn't helping.

Archived