Watch Out for Homosexuals!

Came across this American public information film from the 50's on youtube, where boys are warned to be wary of strange men because they could be homosexuals (who have a sickness of the mind) on the look out for easy prey to have their wicked way with...

I was shocked at first but on reflection it's a positive reminder of how much attitudes have changed in the last 50 years.

Forever more I'll be petrified of bald men in sunglasses...watch it, it'll give you the best laugh of the day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otXIaIxkWTI

Came across this American public information film from the 50's on youtube, where boys are warned to be wary of strange men because they could be homosexuals (who have a sickness of the mind) on the look out for easy prey to have their wicked way with...

I was shocked at first but on reflection it's a positive reminder of how much attitudes have changed in the last 50 years.

Forever more I'll be petrified of bald men in sunglasses...watch it, it'll give you the best laugh of the day!

It may be bald men in sunglasses in the US,but over here it's men who carry their coat folded over their arm,keep a cat and have curtains that are too short!

(according to an old guy I used to work with!)

What were you googling Mr Friday to come across that?:hihi:

It was from the other day when I was looking for public information films to persecute johncocker with :P

---------- Post added 15-01-2014 at 14:46 ----------

It may be bald men in sunglasses in the US,but over here it's men who carry their coat folded over their arm,keep a cat and have curtains that are too short! (according to an old guy I used to work with!)

That would make an Austrian blind ;)

The interesting thing to ponder is what will people find similarly amusing and outdated from 2014 in the future.

The 1950s were 60 years ago. In 2074 what current attitudes will people look back on and find ridiculous and a bit barbarian.

The interesting thing to ponder is what will people find similarly amusing and outdated from 2014 in the future.

The 1950s were 60 years ago. In 2074 what current attitudes will people look back on and find ridiculous and a bit barbarian.

reading bfs posts ;):D

'Ralph' never worked again. Agreed - this has me in stitches for all the wrong reasons. It's a bloody classic:D

Much of what is posted in this forum, I fear.

Archived