Watch Out for Homosexuals!

Came across this American public information film from the 50's on youtube, where boys are warned to be wary of strange men because they could be homosexuals (who have a sickness of the mind) on the look out for easy prey to have their wicked way with...

I was shocked at first but on reflection it's a positive reminder of how much attitudes have changed in the last 50 years.

Forever more I'll be petrified of bald men in sunglasses...watch it, it'll give you the best laugh of the day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otXIaIxkWTI

You ought to be careful, some people on here will use it to back their arguments on the subject ;):D

"The homosexuals" and "mentally ill" no wonder there are so many paranoid people out there :D :D

It was his jaunty gait as he left the police station that worried me ;)

But why was he put on probation? Was it a criminal offence in those days to be groomed?

I also liked the bit about the kid who chooses to go "under the pier" instead of the "more traveled way"

Archived