For my dear lost father

synth

It sounds to me that some part of you wants to find your Father and I hope he gets in touch even if you just telll him to do one, however don't let your head rule your heart if you do want to get in touch Good luck

Not just got a little stir crazy from being snowed in for longer than expected ,as soon it clears heading for the sun I wont make that mistake again,He's ether got the message or not,very hard because all the Gary CLARKES are as pure as driven snow not one it seems got drunk and had a New Year eve fling:D:D

not just got a little stir crazy from being snowed in for longer than expected ,as soon it clears heading for the sun i wont make that mistake again,he's ether got the message or not,very hard because all the gary clarkes are as pure as driven snow not one it seems got drunk and had a new year eve fling:d:d

dont talk stupid !

---------- Post added 18-01-2014 at 23:44 ----------

North Devon? Perhaps New Delhi? Or maybe North Dakota?..:confused:

yep right in three the on tour US was the clue:hihi: but later on today heading for KANsas then on to Texas but do I turn right for CA on left for Florida right now thinking winter in the sun up the east coast to Maine and on to Canada for summer could have done much better planing but going where the heart takes me ,,will be back in U.K 4-5yrs (IF IM STILL ALIVE),my lap top the last thing to pack so closing down for Who knows:love::love:?

Archived