3 year old child goes missing from Scotland

The police obviously knew more than they were saying,his body has been found in fife,by who i wonder? If it was a member of the public i think it would have been reported by now.

More than likely by police id think that were searching that area because they had reason to believe that is also where they should be looking.

Im sure the true story will come out in the next few days.

The police obviously knew more than they were saying,his body has been found in fife,by who i wonder? If it was a member of the public i think it would have been reported by now.

More than likely by police id think that were searching that area because they had reason to believe that is also where they should be looking.

Im sure the true story will come out in the next few days.

On Sky News they have said the body was found behind a property, this property apparently belonging to a family member. His grandmother loves in the area where the body was found but the police have not said if it is her house.

Poor boy, RIP little one x x x

Archived