Men, do you sport a beard for the weekend?

Men, do you not bother shaving at the weekend? Why, is it out of pure laziness?

Apparently, Prince Harry has started doing this.

The link is a survey for the most beard friendly pub of 2014, which you can vote for. It's a place for the most beard friendly pub were you can drink without prejudice, especially for gingers!

http://kmflett.wordpress.com/2014/01/14/competition-bristles-as-vote-for-beard-friendly-pub-of-the-year-reaches-last-orders/

Men, do you not bother shaving at the weekend?
Depends if there's a [nice-] outing (shave) or not (no shave).

Why, is it out of pure laziness?
I shave every day. Wet shave. Twice, if I have some event or [nice-] outing to attend at night.

The weekend is to give my facial skin some time off.

Not shaving for a couple of days - Scruffy
Personally, after a couple of days of not shaving (so, on morning of 3rd day), I'm well past "designer stubble".

I do envy people with a slower growth rate.

Men, do you not bother shaving at the weekend? Why, is it out of pure laziness?

Apparently, Prince Harry has started doing this.

The link is a survey for the most beard friendly pub of 2014, which you can vote for. It's a place for the most beard friendly pub were you can drink without prejudice, especially for gingers!

http://kmflett.wordpress.com/2014/01/14/competition-bristles-as-vote-for-beard-friendly-pub-of-the-year-reaches-last-orders/

I only shave periodically, and that's actually with a stubble trimmer.

Hadn't you heard that stubble was in?

I grew a beard recently, it certainly takes more than a weekend, after about 2 months it was getting pretty impressive, but my wife didn't really like it, so I've now gone back to 0.4mm

I can't say that I found any difference at all in my treatment with or without facial hair in any Sheffield pub or bar. So on that basis they are all 100% beard friendly.

I only shave periodically, and that's actually with a stubble trimmer.

Hadn't you heard that stubble was in?

I grew a beard recently, it certainly takes more than a weekend, after about 2 months it was getting pretty impressive, but my wife didn't really like it, so I've now gone back to 0.4mm

I can't say that I found any difference at all in my treatment with or without facial hair in any Sheffield pub or bar. So on that basis they are all 100% beard friendly.

Yeah, me too. Used a stubble trimmer for years.

I did have a 'proper shave' on holiday a couple of years ago after forgetting my stubble trimmer. Mrs Draggle reckoned that new stubble after a wet shave is far more prickly than ongoing stubble using a beard trimmer.

Mrs Draggle reckoned that new stubble after a wet shave is far more prickly than ongoing stubble using a beard trimmer.

She's totally right! My Hubby has had a beard for about 3.5 years now, he keeps it neat and it really suits him. It's not prickly or irritating at all but he does have a full shave every now and again and the stubble drives me mad while it's growing out.

There was a thread on here ages ago about beards and someone said that 'kissing a man without a beard was like eating an egg without salt' :hihi:

Archived