Men, do you sport a beard for the weekend?

Which is what I don't understand about WHY men grow beards. :confused:

Men of Sheffield, weren't you ever told, you look ten years younger without a beard, in addition to not having the hassle of discovering left-over food stuck in it.

Beards are good. If you were a bloke, you might begin to understand the power of a beard ;)

I am fully bearded and wouldn't do without anymore. I have had it since i was 20 (to complement the Alt-techno/grunge look) and even though I don't walk around being a music-fanboy anymore, I have grown to like it and won't dispense with it no matter what the fashionistas want.

Beards are good. If you were a bloke, you might begin to understand the power of a beard ;)

Please explain? :confused:

The only good reason I can see for growing a beard is to keep you warm in winter. The other is if you are wanted by the police as its a quick, good disguise.

I shave when I feel like it.

Call it stubble till it is one inch long, then it is a beard, got it to half a foot once, but set it on fire accidentally after a heavy drinking session.

Worst thing about setting your beard on fire is that your first reaction is to slap yourself in the face, adding insult to injury!

Please explain? :confused:

The only good reason I can see for growing a beard is to keep you warm in winter. The other is if you are wanted by the police as its a quick, good disguise.

Fashionista, it rhymes with fascista. Let people be and the world will be a much more diverse place, we don't all want to look like Leonardo di Caprio.

Archived