Men, do you sport a beard for the weekend?

Please explain? :confused:

The only good reason I can see for growing a beard is to keep you warm in winter. The other is if you are wanted by the police as its a quick, good disguise.

Beards, if grown and groomed correctly, can be very distinguishing. Admittedly, there are a lot of people out there that sport pathetic attempts of said facial hair. Those are the ones you need to condemn.

Beards, if grown and groomed correctly, can be very distinguishing. Admittedly, there are a lot of people out there that sport pathetic attempts of said facial hair. Those are the ones you need to condemn.

Ah, so the power of a beard is that it makes you look very distinguished, intelligent perhaps, like all those Open University professeurs. :)

My OH lets beard and what remains of his hair grow until he gets fed up of them and then just runs the clippers over the lot, down to almost clean shaven (leaving his eyebrows, thankfully). Sometimes he's totally bald and sometimes, now what remains of his hair has gone grey, he sports a full Captain Birdseye.

Either way round is fine with me. The only bit I have problems with is when it's just a bit stubbly when it's like kissing sandpaper. Once it's grown a bit longer it's a lot less hazardous to my face.

Archived