An African On My Facebook Keeps Wanting Money Of Me

Hey, I went on FB earlier and pop!! A DM talk with someone I've never heard of purporting to be a Wednesday fan. I had a quick snoop on his wall and it started to look dodgy. Wednesday Kop pictures and a pic of the Man ure logo :loopy:

He has entered wall convo's with other friends so I gave him the time of day, out of courteous, and seeing as my site has gone awol for a bit :D

He then went on to ask what I did, age, country the whole lot.

He then asked if I was rich or poor. I told him I sleep rough when I am not locked up and this ended the conversation for ten mins. He then came back and asked if I could help him out with a Wednesday shirt but spelt shirt in like having a poo..

Utterly bizarre, stay on your toes peeps. But his pics look all real and stuff? :huh:

Are you sure he wanted a shirt? It might not have been a typo. He might be a collector of unusual SWFC memorabilia.

Ha ha!! I've just double checked and he has 84 mutual friends. He looks well dressed and said Wednesday are the greatest team in the world!! I knew something was wrong right then :):)

He says his dad has malarie and I think he is fishing for cash, rightly or wrongly:huh:

There's a website somewhere where you can upload a photo and it will tell you if it can be found on the internet. Can't remember where though

You can do it through google images

https://www.google.co.uk/imghp?ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wi&ei=4IDZUp3iOoWJ4ASG2YGQDA&ved=0CAMQqi4oAg

If you click on the little camera it gives you the option to search by image.

Archived