Online pharmacies

Hi, was wondering if anyone has ever ordered off an online pharmacy. Theres so many, I was hoping someone could recommend one? Thanks

I'm guessing you're asking about pharmacies for humans, but just thought I'd let you know that I've recently done research into online pharmacies for my dogs heart medication....I checked with a number of institutes to ensure places were genuine, trustworthy etc and after finding a reputable company I sent off the prescription and received the drugs within a couple of days. However, when I received one lot of drugs I noticed they looked different so decided to double check with our vet and it turns out I've been sent human drugs for my dog! The vet was absolutely furious as not only have they ignored the prescription they have also illegally dispensed drugs!! I'm definitely following this up and won't just let it drop....basically just be very careful before you buy anything and double check things.....better to be safe than sorry! Good luck.

Archived