The condition of Sheffield's clubbing scene

Well we just had the Valve Soundsystem Tueday Club event last night with Roni Size, Dillinja, Pendulum etc. then we've got DJ Sneak at Hustle this week, Dave Clarke at UG at end of month then Deep Dish and Adam Freeland at UG next month so Sheffield isn't looking too bad at the moment :)

Spot on mate. I feel no need to go clubbing anywhere else, excluding London of course.

The Tuesday Club

Urban Gorilla

Phonetics

Scuba (please come back soon)

Pin-Up Club

Love Dust

Plug Fridays

..... cover all the sounds and scenes that I find appealing.

Spot on mate. I feel no need to go clubbing anywhere else, excluding London of course.

The Tuesday Club

Urban Gorilla

Phonetics

Scuba (please come back soon)

Pin-Up Club

Love Dust

Plug Fridays

..... cover all the sounds and scenes that I find appealing.

Ahh me too. Hope to see baby beatbox added to that in the future.

Well I'm glad to hear all of this! It seems that Sheffield is really worth studying in, and since you've mentioned that it's cheaper than Manchester then I think I'll choose Sheff.

I'm really impressed with: 'Roni Size, Dillinja, Pendulum'! ****ing hell! Although the club scene in Poland, where I live, is quite 'young', we do get some stars from time to time: chus & ceballos, james zabiela etc. But we don't sem to get some foreign d'n'b artists and therefore I'll be more than glad to check out the nightlife in Sheffield :D.

Cheers!

I sincerely urge every forum member to go to the next C90 night. These boys blow everything else in Sheffield out of the water at the moment.

An acid techno night wouldn't go amiss either. Big Ron, Andy Driver etc... if you're out there, bring back Jackhammer!

I would say with your music tastes you'll be more than alright in sheffield :)

I have had an ace week at Tuesday CLub and then Valve on Saturday.

It would be far better to live in Sheffield than to live in Manchester, in my opinion. Also, if there is a one off night that you want to go to in Manchester, its easy enough to get the first train back in the morning.

There's a lot of diversity in Sheffield and a lot of good nights. Also the place is a lot friendlier than many a city i've lived in / visited.

Avoid the crap and you'll find plenty of nights to suit your tastes. Ask around when you get here too. Word of mouth is a good barometer here.

I can personally recommend Phonetics. Changed my life. ;) I was into soft rock before.

clubs in shef which r mint.....

gatecrasher - trance - good if you are 19-24

hed kandi - house - mint as

the plug - loads of different nites - well good venue

Urban gorilla - techno - klasss

Cuba Libre - at uni but open to all - get ace djs every time

if i was younger, i would want insomz back - ahhhh....memories!!!

you missed out on the best ever all time club tho - bed (RIP)

Archived