The condition of Sheffield's clubbing scene

Theres a lot for certain tastes as has been said but who said GC1 does trance? Je pense pas, Nu-Crasher's the only night they put on and thats monthly. Tonight in fact, maybe im just a lil miffed I couldnt find anyone to go with :(

Couple of nights on at DQ on Fitzwilliam St to keep an eye on though

Crasher is actually making a return on 16th April supposedly. Not that I'm much of a trance fan but it would be good to see it running again instead of just the classics nights they keep wheeling out.

As for Sushi - used to love the parties up at the Ski Village. I remember one of the last ones (possibly the last) with the UG tent with the Stantons and Freeland - quality night. Anyone remember seeing MC Pitman there? That was amusing :)

Yurr I know, proper gutted! :gag: Also had the best flyers ever. Anyone on here used to promote it and know what happened? Apart from the tedious stagnation of the DnB scene, of course:P

***takes cover from Sheffield Forum DnB heads***

DnB bores the sheet out of me :hihi:

the flyers were by the designers republic weren't they? I remember thinking before I moved to Sheffield that NY Sushi was a Warp night due to the similarity in the adverts/flyers only to get down the record shops in the city centre to be put right!

Sushi WAS Sheffield for me, the feel of it, the styles of music all mashed together and the cool kids all gettin on and gettin down...proper good :thumbsup:

Archived