More UKIP idiocy..

Most of the violence in this country is committed by those on the left. There is far more violent crime in Labour voting areas than there is in Tory voting areas.

They are also more likely to use insults, vile language and ridicule as a means to shut people up, on the whole they tend to be very rude.

I'm sure you can point to some evidence for that, if it's true.

Right wing people - meanwhile - just aren't as clever as the rest of us.

lower cognitive ability predicts greater prejudice, an effect mediated through the endorsement of right-wing ideologies and low levels of contact with out-groups. We found that lower general intelligence in childhood predicts greater racism in adulthood, and this effect was largely mediated via conservative ideology.

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice

Ladies and gentlemen,

In the land of one dimensional dullards, the lefty reigns supreme :D

Look at them all on here randomly calling posters stupid, thick and uneducated as if they are some superior being, I think the reality is most of them are probably high on drugs :suspect:

Smart people are just as racist as their less intelligent peers — they’re just better at concealing their prejudice, according to a new study.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130811005342.htm

I wonder why Wodtke never published this research - maybe it never passed peer review?

Regardless, it doesn't contradict the published Canadian research, as it is presented.

Archived