More UKIP idiocy..

Why do the less educated tend to vote for left leaning parties like Labour then?

It seems like right wingers are wanting to have their cake and eat it: there is also the complaint about the 'left intelligensia' and the 'liberal elite', now it's the less intelligent that are supposed to vote Labour :confused:

---------- Post added 31-01-2014 at 11:23 ----------

They are also more likely to use insults, vile language and ridicule as a means to shut people up, on the whole they tend to be very rude.

But I have noticed that on here, at least, right wingers tend to be multiple account holders / have more than one pseudonym. That suggests to me that they are more likely to get banned by the Mods. I wonder why that might be?

There is far more violent crime in Labour voting areas than there is in Tory voting areas.

As a resident of Chesterfield you should be aware of the following;

County Council - Labour

Borough Council - Labour

MP - Labour.

You're clearly a very violent person, HH.

It seems like right wingers are wanting to have their cake and eat it: there is also the complaint about the 'left intelligensia' and the 'liberal elite', now it's the less intelligent that are supposed to vote Labour :confused:

---------- Post added 31-01-2014 at 11:23 ----------

But I have noticed that on here, at least, right wingers tend to be multiple account holders / have more than one pseudonym. That suggests to me that they are more likely to get banned by the Mods. I wonder why that might be?

Yer. They should be more like us lefties and only use one pseudonym…

I couldn't comment, I don't know anyone with multiple accounts, and I don't know anyone that as been banned, I don't know any of the MODs or whether they are right or left wingers.

MODs might have access to this information.

So either you are a MOD with more than one account or you are just guessing.

I couldn't comment, I don't know anyone with multiple accounts, and I don't know anyone that as been banned, I don't know any of the MODs or whether they are right or left wingers.

MODs might have access to this information.

So either you are a MOD with more than one account or you are just guessing.

You're not fooling me.

Archived