More UKIP idiocy..

But he was a member of a party with an avowed policy against the likes of him.

As for all parties having people like that, can you name a member of any other party who's facing the death penalty in his own country for crimes as serious as he committed. And I thought UKIP was different. UKIP likes to come across as being anti-establishment and not like the others but now you're saying they're just like the others.

Was is the past tense....He no longer is.....It's dealt with!!!

As for his crimes, I have no idea of the validity of them, as I wouldn't trust the Pakistani legal system in the slightest. It's one of the most corrupt countries in the world, so I wouldn't take any sentence there too seriously.

By other parties having them I meant bad eggs.....Jeffrey Archer spent time in Jail......Eric Illsley spent time in jail.....and I'm sure there are numerous more with rather dark pasts/presents.

I'll be voting for the party who will tackle immigration and Europe.....Bring on the election. ;)

Regards

Doom

Which makes him the hypocrite, not UKIP.

Ironically it vindicates the UKIP position rather than contradicts it, he shouldn't have been here in the first place.

you really do twist things to make excuses dont you?? :huh::roll:

ukip

they dont want foriegners here...........THEY made him a member

especially dodgy ones..................THEY made him a member

that makes them hypocrites NOT him

---------- Post added 04-02-2014 at 19:05 ----------

Was is the past tense....He no longer is.....It's dealt with!!!

As for his crimes, I have no idea of the validity of them, as I wouldn't trust the Pakistani legal system in the slightest. It's one of the most corrupt countries in the world, so I wouldn't take any sentence there too seriously.

By other parties having them I meant bad eggs.....Jeffrey Archer spent time in Jail......Eric Illsley spent time in jail.....and I'm sure there are numerous more with rather dark pasts/presents.

I'll be voting for the party who will tackle immigration and Europe.....Bring on the election. ;)

Regards

Doom

more apologising and excusing :suspect:

you really do twist things to make excuses dont you?? :huh::roll:

ukip

they dont want foriegners here...........THEY made him a member

especially dodgy ones..................THEY made him a member

that makes them hypocrites NOT him

---------- Post added 04-02-2014 at 19:05 ----------

more apologising and excusing :suspect:

My bold....speaking of twisting things :roll:

Makes you wonder why the Cons had him first knowing his background, they seem to have kept it quiet,

Mujeeb Bhutto: Kidnap gang 'boss' was Conservative activist.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-26032865

Hmmm, close but not right. He delivered leaflets he didn't go telly as spokesmen saying "send back foreign criminals". Do you think all the parties do background checks on people who deliver their leaflets? I don't. It is funny that a now police commissioner sent a thankyou letter though.

Makes you wonder why the Cons had him first knowing his background, they seem to have kept it quiet,

Mujeeb Bhutto: Kidnap gang 'boss' was Conservative activist.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-26032865

Was gonna say similar, but there seems little point because everyone knows what they are like anyway ... even if some people hate to admit it

You realise he was convicted and jailed in the UK.

He's still wanted by the Pakistani authorities, but accepted to be tried in the UK to avoid being deported to face the death penalty.

It's not like he's been caught stealing loaves to feed starving children in the far east and then subsequently managed to get a worthwhile career and emigrated bringing value to the UK - he's only here because he fears he will be tried for capital crimes at home.

Archived