More UKIP idiocy..

Hmmm, close but not right. He delivered leaflets he didn't go telly as spokesmen saying "send back foreign criminals". Do you think all the parties do background checks on people who deliver their leaflets? I don't. It is funny that a now police commissioner sent a thankyou letter though.

Do you think leaflet distributors get emails like these,

Date: 30 January 2014 12:44:35 GMT

To: Mujeeb.bhutto

Subject: Thank you for becoming a Member

Dear Mr Bhutto,

Firstly, let me offer you a very warm welcome to the Conservatives.

I’m delighted you have taken the decision to help us turn Britain around by becoming a Member of the Party. Your membership card will be posted out to you shortly (within the next month).

As a Member, you have a vital role to play. The Conservative-led Government has many challenges ahead before – and including – the next set of elections, but with your help we can continue to make the case for Conservative values.

The more who join us, the more we can achieve – so please email everyone you know who would be interested in becoming a Member of the Conservatives. Together, we can build a better future for Britain.

Thanks in advance for all your help,

David Cameron

---------------

Date: 30 January 2014 23:59:38 GMT

Subject: Leeds Central Conservatives

Mujeeb

I am just dropping you a brief e mail to say that I was delighted to learn that you have rejoined the Conservative Party. I hope to speak to you soon but unfortunately I am just getting over flu.

I assume this means that you have severed your connections with UKIP.

Best wishes

Robert Winfield

Who are you trying to convince, yourself or all of us who will be voting for UKIP?

If it's UKIP supporters.....You must try harder. :)

Regards

Doom

Vote for who you like. Just don't expect them to win much, or, in the unlikely event they do win - to know what they're doing.

---------- Post added 04-02-2014 at 19:58 ----------

Do you think leaflet distributors get emails like these,

Date: 30 January 2014 12:44:35 GMT

Subject: Thank you for becoming a Member

Dear Mr Bhutto,

Firstly, let me offer you a very warm welcome to the Conservatives.

I’m delighted you have taken the decision to help us turn Britain around by becoming a Member of the Party. Your membership card will be posted out to you shortly (within the next month).

As a Member, you have a vital role to play. The Conservative-led Government has many challenges ahead before – and including – the next set of elections, but with your help we can continue to make the case for Conservative values.

The more who join us, the more we can achieve – so please email everyone you know who would be interested in becoming a Member of the Conservatives. Together, we can build a better future for Britain.

Thanks in advance for all your help,

David Cameron

---------------

Date: 30 January 2014 23:59:38 GMT

Subject: Leeds Central Conservatives

Mujeeb

I am just dropping you a brief e mail to say that I was delighted to learn that you have rejoined the Conservative Party. I hope to speak to you soon but unfortunately I am just getting over flu.

I assume this means that you have severed your connections with UKIP.

Best wishes

Robert Winfield

Not sure about the second - he does appear to know him but I could guarentee if I joined the Conservative party (god forbid) id get the same email.

Who are you trying to convince, yourself or all of us who will be voting for UKIP?

If it's UKIP supporters.....You must try harder. :)

Oh no, if you're stupid enough to vote for UKIP, I'm quite happy letting you. I'm just amusing myself with your reactions when something negative is posted about your darling party.

Normally the "oi! look over there!" responses are the best ones, but you've outdone yourself with the "every party has a convicted blackmailing kidnapper as one of their representatives" line today.

It really is quite amusing the amount of sticking-your-head-in-sand that goes on in here, despite the overwhelming evidence that UKIP are totally useless, out of their depth, and only riding on a feeling of discontent rather than any actual policies, plans or expectations.

Normally the "oi! look over there!" responses are the best ones, but you've outdone yourself with the "every party has a convicted blackmailing kidnapper as one of their representatives" line today.

I thought I made that quite clear:

By other parties having them I meant bad eggs.....Jeffrey Archer spent time in Jail......Eric Illsley spent time in jail.....and I'm sure there are numerous more with rather dark pasts/presents.

I'm sure you must have missed that bit in your failed attempt to discredit. :hihi:

Regards

Doom

I thought I made that quite clear:

No, you're still comparing a bit of expenses fraud with kidnapping and blackmail.

I'm sure you must have missed that bit in your failed attempt to discredit. :hihi:

I don't need to discredit you - you do all the work for me.

So you think they're equal crimes then?

A crime is a crime. What you are saying is other peoples crimes are worse because they are NOT tories, but Tories crimes are OK because they just are, so there.

Unbelievable.

That's alright then.......Vote Labour!!! :hihi:

If it's fraud you want then UKIP do their fair share;

Tom Wise

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/6545334/Disgraced-ex-Ukip-MEP-Tom-Wise-jailed-for-two-years-for-expenses-fraud.html

Derek Clark

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2012/apr/20/ukip-meps-misused-eu-allowances

Ashley Mote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6975627.stm

---------- Post added 04-02-2014 at 20:39 ----------

A crime is a crime.

You're deliberately ignoring the fact that some crimes are more serious than others. UKIP had a member who was facing the death penalty. That's a few notches above fraud.

Archived