More UKIP idiocy..

just laughing at the woolie hats brickin it because UKIP will get massive votes next election... come out of the nice little world where everyone is just wonderful and listen to the the voice of normal British people ( by normal, i dont mean tree huggers )

Could have fooled me (or anyone) you're not worried with your UKIP obsession. :)

I wasn't so obsessed enough to join them. I am just following Nigel Farage's doctrine that political correctness has destroyed free speech and am rebuilding it by letting people have an open conversation about the nutters in UKIP.

I wasn't so obsessed enough to join them. I am just following Nigel Farage's doctrine that political correctness has destroyed free speech and am rebuilding it by letting people have an open conversation about the nutters in UKIP.

No problem, thanks for the publicity :thumbsup:

Much, you're as see through as a pane of glass.:rolleyes:

If it was a smear campaign, there'd be people searching through UKIP's dirty laundry, not just reporting on the day-to-day activities of the party.

just laughing at the woolie hats brickin it because UKIP will get massive votes next election...

I might be "brickin it" if there was any chance of UKIP winning the next general election. There isn't, so I don't need to worry. UKIP support is at a high at the moment, it doesn't look good for their chances of getting one MP, let alone a majority. Even the UKIP leadership acknowledge their best hopes of power are a coalition with the Tories.

The European elections are a different matter, and it does annoy me (not worry), that people are happy to throw away our opportunities for representation because they're afraid of foreigners.

come out of the nice little world where everyone is just wonderful and listen to the the voice of normal British people ( by normal, i dont mean tree huggers )

You mean the "normal" people who are afraid of the people who live across the sea?

If it was a smear campaign, there'd be people searching through UKIP's dirty laundry, not just reporting on the day-to-day activities of the party.

I might be "brickin it" if there was any chance of UKIP winning the next general election. There isn't, so I don't need to worry. UKIP support is at a high at the moment, it doesn't look good for their chances of getting one MP, let alone a majority. Even the UKIP leadership acknowledge their best hopes of power are a coalition with the Tories.

The European elections are a different matter, and it does annoy me (not worry), that people are happy to throw away our opportunities for representation because they're afraid of foreigners.

You mean the "normal" people who are afraid of the people who live across the sea?

I dont think the people from western Europe are causing the concern.... I believe people are sick and tired of scroungers coming to our country and they have had enough.. integrate and contribute is all thats asked.. not too big a problem is it ?

All I know is I've been waiting months (in constant pain) for an op. Our public services are under immense pressure, is it going to get any better.... I don't know. Labour messed up big style & the tories aren't doing any better. I've just checked UKIPs website according to them, they stand for:

Bringing power back to the UK

Protect our borders

Rebuild prosperity & keeping the lights on

Safeguards against crime

Care & support for all

Free speech & democracy

If any of that can help me get my op quicker then I'm buying it

All I know is I've been waiting months (in constant pain) for an op. Our public services are under immense pressure, is it going to get any better.... I don't know. Labour messed up big style & the tories aren't doing any better. I've just checked UKIPs website according to them, they stand for:

Bringing power back to the UK

Protect our borders

Rebuild prosperity & keeping the lights on

Safeguards against crime

Care & support for all

Free speech & democracy

If any of that can help me get my op quicker then I'm buying it

so youll swallow any old muck as long as they say what you want to hear :roll:

so youll swallow any old muck as long as they say what you want to hear :roll:

Well, UKIP cant really make the hospitals any busier, schools overcrowded , council house waiting list longer, the other parties ( especially labour ) seem to have messed that up already.... no.... the loony left love all that '' harmony'' ****e... I reckon people want control of Britain and their lives...

Archived