More UKIP idiocy..

Still waiting to hear what makes you think I'm a tory or a tory supporter...

Dont be shy. I know it embarrassing seeing as the Tories are dead in the water, but if you believe their policies are so wonderful, then you leave viewers with no alternative than to believe you are, indeed, blue of the blood.

To be fair, I dont really want to know what your political beliefs really are, but I do care what mine are, and that is that.

If me being a UKIP supporter gives you a little tingle, you could always do what most people call the Tories.

Enjoy.

---------- Post added 07-02-2014 at 22:39 ----------

You could be waiting some time for that:)

Are you still the face of Preperation.H ?

Dont be shy. I know it embarrassing seeing as the Tories are dead in the water, but if you believe their policies are so wonderful, then you leave viewers with no alternative than to believe you are, indeed, blue of the blood.

Which of the Tories policies have I said are wonderful?

To be fair, I dont really want to know what your political beliefs really are, but I do care what mine are, and that is that.

If me being a UKIP supporter gives you a little tingle, you could always do what most people call the Tories.

Enjoy.

I think that if I was a tory, I'd be a lot closer to you politically than I am. I'm quite happy about that distance :hihi:

You and me both Tory boy.

I have to say, you make a fine UKIP representative - unable to answer a question, can't understand basic English, unable to provide verification of your claims, quick to jump to conclusions, and think that everything can be solved by blaming someone else.

And you lot want to have control of the country? :shocked: I'd rather have the monster raving loonies in charge, at least you can actually have a conversation with them without feeling like your brains are dribbling out of your ears with the shear incompetence of the arguments presented.

And so to our next example of UKIP idiocy, I present... oooo :D Congratulations, big Nige'll be so proud.

Enjoy.

I too don't particularly care about an individuals political allegiance either, but isn't it amazing how being a Ukipper is enough to attract the ire of the gob frothers with all the vitriol they spew, they really are a bigoted lot.

I too don't particularly care about an individuals political allegiance either, but isn't it amazing how being a Ukipper is enough to attract the ire of the gob frothers with all the vitriol they spew, they really are a bigoted lot.

It would depend on how easily amazed you are. So no, not amazing at all.

I have to say, you make a fine UKIP representative - unable to answer a question, can't understand basic English, unable to provide verification of your claims, quick to jump to conclusions, and think that everything can be solved by blaming someone else.

And you lot want to have control of the country? :shocked: I'd rather have the monster raving loonies in charge, at least you can actually have a conversation with them without feeling like your brains are dribbling out of your ears with the shear incompetence of the arguments presented.

And so to our next example of UKIP idiocy, I present... oooo :D Congratulations, big Nige'll be so proud.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Idiot. Do you have a girlfriend? That would help your eyesight.

---------- Post added 08-02-2014 at 10:42 ----------

If you are going to be abusive, you could at least use correct punctuation and spelling.

Standards man.

Ring of fire.

Archived