More UKIP idiocy..

I'll believe whoever has worked out the sums and publishes them.

Incidentally, has anyone kept track of how many times UKIP have spent the overseas aid budget? We keep getting told it'll be used to reduce the impact of leaving the EU, reducing taxes, paying for old people to heat their homes, paying for increased border protection, boosting the army, and now keeping the sea out. A cynical person would suggest that they know they're never going to get to spend the money, so they don't mind suggesting it as the solution to everything...

Well for a party that you claim has lost the plot the main parties are ready to try and steal UKIP thunder.

---------- Post added 11-02-2014 at 17:30 ----------

God isn't impressed with UKIP and according to this report - http://eveningharold.com/2014/01/19/god-blames-ukip-for-flood-of-stupidity/

“It is Ukip’s fault that large swathes of the nation have been afflicted by a flood of prejudiced loons desperately pretending that their organisation has more gravitas than a cat licking its bum,” God said. “Britain is now regularly experiencing storms of sexist, racist and homophobic nonsense and despite what people like David Silvester may say this has absolutely nothing to do with Me.”

Grabbing at straws here aren't you, aren't Muslims just as bad, they claim that there's is the same God as Christians yet every time they fire a shell into civilian areas or blow up a suicide bomb they shout "God is Good" and every time their opponents do the same they shout out the same cry.:loopy:

The not so clever thing about money already being spent is it's borrowed from someone to give to someone else, leaving the borrower in debt instead of using it for oneself.

Once its gone it's gone just borrow some more to give away.

Really smart thinking- not.

But UKIP are wanting to spend the same money - they're not bothered about it coming from someone else to give to someone else - so your point is, well, pointless.

Well, the clever thing about money that is already being spent it that it exists -they can't spend it more than once - once it's gone, it's gone.

However, if you're an opposition / protest group, you can spend that money over-and-over - every little thing that comes up, you can say you'd spend the same pot of money on, and those that support you blindly will just lap it up even though those plans are clearly impossible.

that's the thing, in opposition you can offer the world, in government you can't

But UKIP are wanting to spend the same money - they're not bothered about it coming from someone else to give to someone else - so your point is, well, pointless.

The slight flaw in your thinking is, the money would be used here, not given away.

The slight flaw in your thinking is, the money would be used here, not given away.

Please tell me what UKIP plan to do with the foreign aid budget. You only need to include proposals from the last six months if that helps.

Once you've listed them all, please also answer whether you believe the money currently allocated to foreign aid would be sufficient to cover all the additional plans instead.

I know, as I'm sure you do, that UKIP have pledged to spend the entire amount on more than one of their plans. If you still think that's possible, then please let me know so I can add you to my 'dunce' list on here.

Please tell me what UKIP plan to do with the foreign aid budget. You only need to include proposals from the last six months if that helps.

Once you've listed them all, please also answer whether you believe the money currently allocated to foreign aid would be sufficient to cover all the additional plans instead.

I know, as I'm sure you do, that UKIP have pledged to spend the entire amount on more than one of their plans. If you still think that's possible, then please let me know so I can add you to my 'dunce' list on here.

Did you cast such a scrutinous eye on Labour's spending while they were in power?

Did you cast such a scrutinous eye on Labour's spending while they were in power?

As I said above, when you're in power, you can only spend money once.

If Labour, while in opposition, started saying they were going to give the same pot of money to numerous parties, I'd point that out on a relevant topic too. Indeed, the Tories were very good in their years of exile of promising contradictory things, which they were often pulled up on, leaving embarrassed expressions on whoever ended up having to explain it.

Only UKIP however, have a party of completely blind supporters who think that if the money is currently being spent on foreigners, that if you spend it in the UK instead, it becomes infinite, and therefore not a problem if you spend it many many times over, while also not spending it at all to reduce the deficit.

Simple answer, Spend it here.

Now stand in the corner.

That is what they don't seem to grasp or don't want to.

---------- Post added 12-02-2014 at 16:55 ----------

Can you put up some figures or is it just spin?

---------- Post added 12-02-2014 at 16:57 ----------

Only UKIP however, have a party of completely blind supporters who think that if the money is currently being spent on foreigners, that if you spend it in the UK instead, it becomes infinite, and therefore not a problem if you spend it many many times over, while also not spending it at all to reduce the deficit.

Money spent here creates business.

Money spent on overseas aid just creates a bigger begging bowl.

Archived