More UKIP idiocy..

Don't be silly, they all make a positive contribution to the economy. Can't you see they're all at work toiling all day. Far harder workers than the lazy British.

I wonder if Doom and SevenRivers can be working hard enough while criticising other people for not working hard enough.

I wonder if Doom and SevenRivers can be working hard enough while criticising other people for not working hard enough.

Officially start at 9, but usually in working at 7:30.....A couple of 10 minute breaks during the morning to have a quick read/post on here shouldn't go amiss.

It's my lunch now. :)

Regards

Doom

Officially start at 9, but usually in working at 7:30.....A couple of 10 minute breaks during the morning to have a quick read/post on here shouldn't go amiss.

It's my lunch now.

You post more during your working hours than on an evening. It must be all that hard work you do.

You post more during your working hours than on an evening. It must be all that hard work you do.

Don't worry, I do plenty of hard work for a pittance of pay. :hihi:

Never taken a sick day either in over 25 years of working....Now where's my halo? ;)

Regards

Doom

---------- Post added 13-02-2014 at 13:05 ----------

I get other people to do much of the hard work these days. It's a hard life.

That's the spirit. :hihi:

Regards

Doom

Isn't there a school for would be columbo,s you could attend? If there is, there is a chance that you could be taught the difference between posting relevant comments, or sleary, smarmy remarks that show off your true persona.

Archived