More UKIP idiocy..

So if some people have the right to live in an country that allows gay marriage, what about the people that want the right to live in a country without gay marriage, its simply not possible to give everyone what they want. So there can never be equal rights for all.

Give me an example of where you have less rights than someone else in this country. If you can find one, do you think it's fair you have less rights?

There are other countries they could move to. Sub Saharan Africa is popular with homophobes.

Yes they could move to another country but so could the people that want to live in a country that supports gay marriage. Either way someone is denied the right to live in the UK with laws they agree with.

Well done!! Dawkins will be so proud of you. ;)

I'm sure your god will reward you for all your hard work in defending the faith.

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 07:57 ----------

Yes they could move to another country but so could the people that want to live in a country that supports gay marriage. Either way someone is denied the right to live in the UK with laws they agree with.

Replace 'gay marriage' with 'equal rights' and then have a look at your argument.

Give me an example of where you have less rights than someone else in this country. If you can find one, do you think it's fair you have less rights?

I don't have the right to free prescriptions, one example of the many things that aren't equal.

Life isn't fair so you should learn to put up with not always getting what you want.

Being a dick seems to pay nowadays unfortunately.

But should all our politicians be robots. Surely that defeats the object of democracy.

Maybe most of the people in his constituency agree with him.

Maybe you're right on all counts.

He wasn't suspended for his views though but for making UKIP look foolish in the media. So maybe UKIP do want robots.

Archived