More UKIP idiocy..

You can both believe whatever you want. Neither of you has, nor should have, the right to refuse service to customers or otherwise discriminate against against them for the reasons that were listed.

Which means I'm not discriminated against because of my beliefs but some other people are. It doesn't matter how you dress it up, some people are discriminated against because of their beliefs.

Which means I'm not discriminated against because of my beliefs but some other people are. It doesn't matter how you dress it up, some people are discriminated against because of their beliefs.

I know your pain. I believe in a religion where i have to decapitate 5 puppy's a week but the pesky PC brigade won't let me do it. Political correctness gone made if you ask me.

If someone has a business that is accessible to members of the public then they shouldn't discriminate in any way.

The link I provided earlier explains it all.

They can rant and rave all they like in private about disliking certain protected groups, which by the way, we all belong to in one way or another.

Yes I already know that the law discriminates against certain beliefs, fighting discrimination with discrimination doesn't stop discrimination.

Do you think paedophiles are discriminated against because of what they believe?

You've changed your tune, you were just telling people off for pointing out that this UKIP geezer is foolish and wrongheaded.

Yes, you are correct for once, almost. I havent ever said he wasnt wrong, just ask SpikeMac to do a history check (he gets off on that) In my view, Silvester was wrong to say such a daft thing, but I said I didnt need to be told that. I can make my own mind up. Honestly Halibut, I used to think you had half a brain, but if you cant see that, well.......

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 20:31 ----------

Nope. It is an opinion.

I thought that you were in favour of people being allowed to express their opinions.

Thers a job here for you.......

Yes, I think its wrong. But that dosent mean you cant think its OK.

No one has implied or stated it isn't ok to think something....so,...

Do you see my point yet?

Absolutely not, you haven't made a constructive or logical one yet.

Why should religious beliefs get privilege? Also you point that some people have more rights than others is barmy.

I haven't said they should, and some people do clearly have more rights than others, I have the right to run my business in accordance with my beliefs, some people with different beliefs don't, they have to compromise their beliefs or not run the business, its clearly not equal rights.

I haven't said they should, and some people do clearly have more rights than others, I have the right to run my business in accordance with my beliefs, some people with different beliefs don't, they have to compromise their beliefs or not run the business, its clearly not equal rights.

Why don't you elaborate. What people don't have the right to run their business according to their beliefs?

Which people are you talking about here? Can you give any examples?

Archived