More UKIP idiocy..

I agree, as odious as I find his views are he's entitled to them, but what makes the thread relevant is that Silvester's seeking political power in which case he forms policy which affects the lives of others.

Everyone is entitled to seek political power no matter what opinions they hold and if enough people support them they will get the power they seek.

Everyone is entitled to seek political power no matter what opinions they hold and if enough people support them they will get the power they seek.

And if enough people oppose their opinions they can have the opposite effect. That is also an entitlement.

I think the op is highlighting issues of judgement when a political party associates itself with an individual who holds crazy views.

Do you think paedophiles are discriminated against because of what they believe?

I wouldn't know what any of them believe, I have noticed that you like talking about pedophiles though, thats a couple of topics now that you have managed to bring them into the debate.

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 20:47 ----------

Why don't you elaborate. What people don't have the right to run their business according to their beliefs?

Its already been elaborated.

I wouldn't know what any of them believe, I have noticed that you like talking about pedophiles though, thats a couple of topics now that you have managed to bring them into the debate.

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 20:47 ----------

Its already been elaborated.

Well to save me from trolling through 18 pages could you tell now.

Nice slur move there...could you spell it out a little more plainly please?:roll:

And if enough people oppose their opinions they can have the opposite effect. That is also an entitlement.

Yep and I would rather our political figures express their true opinions rather than just say what is politically correct.

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 20:55 ----------

I think the op is highlighting issues of judgement when a political party associates itself with an individual who holds crazy views.

Whilst a belief in God might be seen as crazy, there are plenty of people with that belief.

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 20:58 ----------

Nice slur move there...could you spell it out a little more plainly please?:roll:

Just the truth, he has brought them into a couple of topics recently.

Yep and I would rather our political figures express their true opinions rather than just say what is politically correct.

But you would also go on to support those that criticise those who hold and mouth racism, bigotry and misogyny?

Archived