More UKIP idiocy..

Yep and I would rather our political figures express their true opinions rather than just say what is politically correct.

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 20:55 ----------

Whilst a belief in God might be seen as crazy, their are plenty of people with that belief.

There are also a lot of people who have beliefs that are non religious, yet are frowned upon by others. The trick is to let people have their views, and when they attempt to change yours, then its time to stand up for yourself. The trouble is, some people have their heads shoved so far up their colon, they cannot see when they pushing too hard. Unfortunately, the forum is full of them, and they will be along soon.

There are also a lot of people who have beliefs that are non religious, yet are frowned upon by others. The trick is to let people have their views, and when they attempt to change yours, then its time to stand up for yourself. The trouble is, some people have their heads shoved so far up their colon, they cannot see when they pushing too hard. Unfortunately, the forum is full of them, and they will be along soon.

A.K.A express theirs and challenge yours - as is their right to do so.

As pointed out earlier, 600,000 actually put 'pen to paper' to object.

I still struggle to understand what actual effect they thought same sex marriage would have in their life that they felt the need to object.

So you're still going on about that petition.

Its irrelevant what you struggle to understand. The point is people are not under any obligation to justify their reason to you of why they put pen to maker. We are governed by a system that gives any one of us the right to petition for something we object to.

Criticizing someone's point of view isn't an attempt to change it, every time someone criticizes your view you see it as some sought of mortal threat. If anyone is arrogant on here it's you.

So you're still going on about that petition.

Its irrelevant what you struggle to understand. The point is people are not under any obligation to justify their reason to you of why they put pen to maker. We are governed by a system that gives any one of us the right to petition for something we object to.

No one is saying they don't have the right to petition. But i have the right to say that i think their all slightly loony.

Criticizing someone's point of view isn't an attempt to change it, every time someone criticizes your view you see it as some sought of mortal threat. If anyone is arrogant on here it's you.

I dont mind a bit of criticizing Jmack, but I do object when it gets personal.

A Plank?

Thats normal adult behavior, is it?

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 21:08 ----------

I think that you should be more tolerant of people with good memories and well developed investigative skills:rolleyes:

Lets hear it for the great Columbo ! Or is it Jessica Fletcher?:roll:

Archived