More UKIP idiocy..

Pedophilia isn't a belief.

But holding the belief that same sex relationships cause biblical catastrophic events is? I would argue paedophilia as a belief has more of a solid foundation than biblical phenomena.

So you're still going on about that petition.

Its irrelevant what you struggle to understand. The point is people are not under any obligation to justify their reason to you of why they put pen to maker. We are governed by a system that gives any one of us the right to petition for something we object to.

I didn't ask for justification as I don't know anyone who even think about signing such a thing.

I said I struggled to understand the reason why anyone would object to an issue which has no relevance to their lives. Why object to equal rights?

Maybe you could help me out?

I didn't ask for justification as I don't know anyone who even think about signing such a thing.

I said I struggled to understand the reason why anyone would object to an issue which has no relevance to their lives. Why object to equal rights?

*cough*religion*cough*

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 21:14 ----------

I didnt say you did Jmack, I was pointing it out. A Plank?

Trouble is, I dont want revenge, but cmon.....A Plank????

Many people will of been equally offended by your opposition to gay equality.

*cough*religion*cough*

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 21:14 ----------

Many people will of been equally offended by your opposition to gay equality.

Then that is OK, because they have a right to be. Who am I to tell them not to be offended, yet at the same time, who are THEY to tell me I shouldnt be?

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 21:17 ----------

Who did call you a plank?

Im trying to forget it now. You're not helping.

Is that equal rights for everyone or just some people?

There are also a lot of people who have beliefs that are non religious, yet are frowned upon by others. The trick is to let people have their views, and when they attempt to change yours, then its time to stand up for yourself. The trouble is, some people have their heads shoved so far up their colon, they cannot see when they pushing too hard. Unfortunately, the forum is full of them, and they will be along soon.

Why do you object to gay marriage?

Then that is OK, because they have a right to be. Who am I to tell them not to be offended, yet at the same time, who are THEY to tell me I shouldnt be?

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 21:17 ----------

Im trying to forget it now. You're not helping.

Don't you think there should be equality?

Archived