More UKIP idiocy..

Then that is OK, because they have a right to be. Who am I to tell them not to be offended, yet at the same time, who are THEY to tell me I shouldnt be?

I'm not saying that you shouldn't be offended by gay people marrying - I'm just saying that the fact that you are offended suggests there's something wrong with you.

Why do you object to gay marriage?

Flood insurance has lapsed. Obvious innit.

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 21:23 ----------

I'm not saying that you shouldn't be offended by gay people marrying - I'm just saying that the fact that you are offended suggests there's something wrong with you.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: you really shouldn't you know.

Why do you object to gay marriage?

The mechanics. Thats not imaginary, that is the only way it can be. If the whole world was this way inclined, how would the human race survive? Im not taking the mickey, but aside from AI, how would the world survive?

The mechanics. Thats not imaginary, that is the only way it can be. If the whole world was this way inclined, how would the human race survive? Im not taking the mickey, but aside from AI, how would the world survive?

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: Please tell me your a troll and that response was a attempt to wind us all up. Please.

The mechanics. Thats not imaginary, that is the only way it can be.

But no - one is asking you to indulge in gay sex - why is what other folks do in bed any skin off your nose? For your information anal sex isn't compulsory for gay men - lots of couples do fine without it.

If the whole world was this way inclined, how would the human race survive?

It wouldn't, but it isn't so why does it matter?

Im not taking the mickey, but aside from AI, how would the world survive?

See above. It's not catching and the birthrate is doing fine.

Ok, we're getting somewhere. Once the gay/straight balance has massively shifted we'll worry about our over populated planet numbers decreasing. So it's down to bum love. Is it ok for god fearing married heterosexuals to partake? And even then, (and as it stands you just sound like a raging homophobe) why is marriage in particular a problem? And specifically a problem for you? The bum lovin' doesn't start straight after marriage you know it's happening now. Near you!

Archived