More UKIP idiocy..

Ok, we're getting somewhere. Once the gay/straight balance has massively shifted we'll worry about our over populated planet numbers decreasing. So it's down to bum love. Is it ok for god fearing married heterosexuals to partake? And even then, (and as it stands you just sound like a raging homophobe) why is marriage in particular a problem? And specifically a problem for you? The bum lovin' doesn't start straight after marriage you know it's happening now. Near you!

Bum love? Ive heard it called many things, but BUM LOVE???? ha ha, you should be on the stage with that one.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Highly unconvincing.

Very covincing, really. I dont give a hoot what you or you cronies think, I still stand with mine, but I do enjoy watching you all throw the righteous crap at me, which is very entertaining indeed. Thanks.:)

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 21:40 ----------

Not really, your plankish response was anticipated.

You dont know me well enough for that, please remember that:suspect:

Very covincing, really. I dont give a hoot what you or you cronies think, I still stand with mine, but I do enjoy watching you all throw the righteous crap at me, which is very entertaining indeed. Thanks.:)

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 21:40 ----------

You dont know me well enough for that, please remember that:suspect:

You really are not making sense now.

So you aren't really a homophobic bigot and you're cool with gays having equal rights too? Sorted.

So you aren't really a homophobic bigot and you're cool with gays having equal rights too? Sorted.

Its getting to you, isnt it? Come on, do you want to come out of the closet? Dont be scared, its OK. There are others here that love you. Cmon, let it out.......

But no - one is asking you to indulge in gay sex - why is what other folks do in bed any skin off your nose? For your information anal sex isn't compulsory for gay men - lots of couples do fine without it.

It wouldn't, but it isn't so why does it matter?

See above. It's not catching and the birthrate is doing fine.

I always thought you moved in strange circles,and you know this how?

Archived