More UKIP idiocy..

Is all this bad weather from male/male marriage or female/female marriage or is the ratio the same? What causes earthquakes and volcanoes, eating shellfish, wearing mixed fibers, collecting wood on the sabbath?

I can't keep all with all the science :help:

That'll be down to too much multiculturalism and immigration

....stupidity you just can't fix.

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 22:13 ----------

I always get heated by bigotry and pure ignorance..maybe it's a failing I know, but comfortably I live with it.

If the cap fits.

You should know Christianity too, and also be honest enough to say that your faith makes your posts a total scam, so who is wearing the mask now?

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 22:07 ----------

Have you been looking at me bending over to retrieve my mask? tut tut, I see why you are so heated about this subject now.

You should have just said.:love:

I'm an atheist........

Surely youre not alluding to homosexuals moving in strange circles southcoast? Have you forgotten your Bangkok adventures?

What on earth are you talking about:loopy:dear me you make comments and are unable to back them up,bit like halibut really;)

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 22:37 ----------

His avatar is a give-away.:hihi:

Is it,do you think my avatar is a male homosexual,lol only in your dreams:hihi:

To make that statement you'd have to provide something which backs it up, or otherwise just call him a liar. Which is it?

Jmack

Total Posts: 729

Hi,

I'm an 18 year old Christian who's decided that I want to actively practice my faith. The only problem is that I find it extremely hard to attend Sunday services and the evening services on offer at the local church's . I was just wondering what Church of England or Methodist church's around the Wharncliffe side region are open in Daytime hours to facilitate personal prayer and worship. The only place I know is the cathedral which is abit of a long and hassle filled drive away. I found also be grateful for any advice about this. Maybe church's never open unless there's a service? Or you have to knock to be let in? Or maybe the type of worship that I'm after is only available in Chapels. I really don't know.

Thank you

Please note: This is not an invitation for a debate about religion or the church's I've mentioned or God's exsistence as a whole. I'm just asking for some advice from the people who know Sheffield's church's better than I do.

You stick to watching mens ankles:love:

Archived