More UKIP idiocy..

You do realise that you can be a Christian one day and an atheist the next?

yeah, yeah, yeah. A troll is outed, yet still backed by the rest of the gang. Can you smell it? Can you..........comes from a bull.........pathetic, really pathetic.

In fact, just to add, this has got to be the most pathetic post ive seen so far. Unbelievable!!

Do you do matinees?

Jmack

Total Posts: 729

Hi,

I'm an 18 year old Christian who's decided that I want to actively practice my faith. The only problem is that I find it extremely hard to attend Sunday services and the evening services on offer at the local church's . I was just wondering what Church of England or Methodist church's around the Wharncliffe side region are open in Daytime hours to facilitate personal prayer and worship. The only place I know is the cathedral which is abit of a long and hassle filled drive away. I found also be grateful for any advice about this. Maybe church's never open unless there's a service? Or you have to knock to be let in? Or maybe the type of worship that I'm after is only available in Chapels. I really don't know.

Thank you

Please note: This is not an invitation for a debate about religion or the church's I've mentioned or God's exsistence as a whole. I'm just asking for some advice from the people who know Sheffield's church's better than I do.

You stick to watching mens ankles:love:

21-08-2013, 22:12 Jmack

A VOID

Today 22:29 Jmack

Anything there obvious to you?

Jmack

Total Posts: 729

Hi,

I'm an 18 year old Christian who's decided that I want to actively practice my faith. The only problem is that I find it extremely hard to attend Sunday services and the evening services on offer at the local church's . I was just wondering what Church of England or Methodist church's around the Wharncliffe side region are open in Daytime hours to facilitate personal prayer and worship. The only place I know is the cathedral which is abit of a long and hassle filled drive away. I found also be grateful for any advice about this. Maybe church's never open unless there's a service? Or you have to knock to be let in? Or maybe the type of worship that I'm after is only available in Chapels. I really don't know.

Thank you

Please note: This is not an invitation for a debate about religion or the church's I've mentioned or God's exsistence as a whole. I'm just asking for some advice from the people who know Sheffield's church's better than I do.

You stick to watching mens ankles:love:

Maybe in the 5 months past of questioning the world I changed my mind :loopy: Also before you have a go at me about my age it's I actually did lie about that. I want to protect my identity as much as possible.

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 22:53 ----------

yeah, yeah, yeah. A troll is outed, yet still backed by the rest of the gang. Can you smell it? Can you..........comes from a bull.........pathetic, really pathetic.

In fact, just to add, this has got to be the most pathetic post ive seen so far. Unbelievable!!

Do you do matinees?

I think a troll has been outed on this thread. But it's not me mate.

Maybe in the 5 months past of questioning the world I changed my mind :loopy: Also before you have a go at me about my age it's I actually did lie about that. I want to protect my identity as much as possible.

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 22:53 ----------

I think a troll has been outed on this thread. But it's not me mate.

Youve just admitted to lying youngun, I didnt lie about anything. You have been outed as a troll, and a troll you shall remain. Is there another bull in the house??:suspect::suspect:

Youve just admitted to lying youngun, I didnt lie about anything. You have been outed as a troll, and a troll you shall remain. Is there another bull in the house??:suspect::suspect:

Lying about my age doesn't make me a troll. Also I have 731 messages if I was a troll don't you I'd of been kicked out by now.

Lying about my age doesn't make me a troll.

Fraid it does, not to mention that you're an atheist, (that like praying in churches, but not on a Sunday).

If you dont like playing the game, dont try to destroy another poster, when your own closet reveals more about you that you know:suspect::suspect:

And they are posts, not messages.

---------- Post added 20-01-2014 at 23:04 ----------

21-08-2013, 22:12 Jmack

A VOID

Today 22:29 Jmack

Anything there obvious to you?

Oh yes, that means because I can swim today, I will have forgotten by June.

Are you drunk in charge a Cosy Coupe?:loopy:

Fraid it does, not to mention that you're an atheist, (that like praying in churches, but not on a Sunday).

If you dont like playing the game, dont try to destroy another poster, when your own closet reveals more about you that you know:suspect::suspect:

I like most people throw some curve balls now and then to keep my anonymity. It's worth it not get started on in the street (it has happened to others).

Also in August I wasn't lying I was genuinely a believer but no more.

No it doesn't, but logic never was you're strong point. Not only are you a bigot but an uneducated moronic one at that. That isn't an accusation, it's there in your posts as Black n White..no escape I'm afraid.

Archived