More UKIP idiocy..

He's just playing the lot of you.

Have you not spotted the identity yet? He just spins folks along, dragging threads off course, telling lies and baiting.

You'd be better off engaging someone with something interesting to say, Snaily.

Has anybody seen angos lately?

You really are a plonker, aren't you Spikey-Boy.

Ive said im against gay marriage, and thats what I feel. Please go and stalk someone else who gives one, and just to add, you are miles off with the angos suggestion.:confused:

Not been on long yourself, have you? Who were you in a past life?:suspect:

You really are a plonker, aren't you Spikey-Boy.

t:

I thought that you didn't approve of personal attacks. Plonker/ plank two sides of the same coin really. Yet another inconsistency in your posting record.

A few characteristic grammatical errors too:cool:

I can spot a dupe a mile off ang. You know I can:)

I thought that you didn't approve of personal attacks. Plonker/ plank two sides of the same coin really. Yet another inconsistency in your posting record.

A few characteristic grammatical errors too:cool:

I can spot a dupe a mile off ang. You know I can:)

1, I do disapprove of personal attacks. Thats why I only do it in retaliation.

2. So I have a few spelling mistakes, so what? Im a moron, dont forget.

3. I dont know you can do anything a mile off, because I dont know you.

4. Judging by the straws you are grabbing, you dont know me either.

5. Are you Dale Winton?

1, I do disapprove of personal attacks. Thats why I only do it in retaliation.

2. So I have a few spelling mistakes, so what? Im a moron, dont forget.

3. I dont know you can do anything a mile off, because I dont know you.

4. Judging by the straws you are grabbing, you dont know me either.

5. Are you Dale Winton?

You've misread "grammatical" as "spelling". Nice clue though. I'd already worked that bit out a few weeks ago:wink:

Never mind though. Let's get back on topic. Who is the bigger nutter, Farage, Bloom or Silvester?

You've misread "grammatical" as "spelling". Nice clue though. I'd already worked that bit out a few weeks ago:wink:

Never mind though. Let's get back on topic. Who is the bigger nutter, Farage, Bloom or Silvester?

To be honest, you've got to say all of them. Some basics of the party are OKish, but the men within need shaking up a bit.

Still lost me with the rest though.

how can it be that someone can be against homosexuality, yet be be condemned for this? I was one of the 600,000 people that petitioned against gay marriage, and I'm not ashamed of saying so. Regardless of what some of these do-gooders say or do, there are still some of us who believe in the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman. Also, if some think this is wrong and not "PC", then so be it, that is your right, just as it is mine to find it unnatural and against every thread of human evolution.

how can it be that someone can be against homosexuality, yet be be condemned for this? I was one of the 600,000 people that petitioned against gay marriage, and I'm not ashamed of saying so. Regardless of what some of these do-gooders say or do, there are still some of us who believe in the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman. Also, if some think this is wrong and not "PC", then so be it, that is your right, just as it is mine to find it unnatural and against every thread of human evolution.

You're completely wrong about it being unnatural and 'against evolution' but I respect your right to be wrong.

PC. Do-gooders. Unnatural. Sanctity of marriage. Fire and brimstone.

Archived