More UKIP idiocy..

There were plenty of column inches for UKIP in The Sun on Sunday.....Generally positive stuff.

They're certainly making their mark and ruffling a few feathers, as 23 pages of nonsense on here proves.....Bring on the elections. :clap:

Regards

Doom

UKIP are certainly newsworthy, they also do provide many hours of entertainment. :hihi:

Let me put it another way, without lowering the tone. Its physically unnatural and evolution could not continue under the "rules" of homosexuality, whether it be male or female.
It might have been Silvester's god's intention to build in obsolescence so he could try another model, after all the desire to kill each other seems to be prevalent among humans, yet it's hardly a recipe for the continuance of 'evolution'..unless only the strong and aggressive should survive.

I wouldn't confuse the volume of commentary with support, Silvester's ruffling feathers for all the wrong reasons as far as UKIP's concerned.

The point is people are now constantly looking for things to try and undermine UKIP with, which is what I was expecting as their popularity rose.

I'm a UKIP supporter and I don't agree with Silvester's views, but I accept his right to hold such views if he so chooses.

All the mainstream parties have people involved who you could describe as a bit of an embarrassment, the thing is if UKIP weren't considered a mainstream party this guys comments wouldn't have even made it onto this forum, never mind generating 20+ pages of discussion......It's clear UKIP are now considered a real threat by those who support the other parties. :)

It's looking good!

http://www.comres.co.uk/poll/1076/sunday-mirror-independent-on-sunday-political-poll.htm

Regards

Doom

---------- Post added 21-01-2014 at 09:56 ----------

UKIP are certainly newsworthy, they also do provide many hours of entertainment. :hihi:

Tony Blair and Labour have provided many hours of sorrow for all those who have lost loved ones in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I think I'd take entertainment over heartbreak.

Regards

Doom

The point is people are now constantly looking for things to try and undermine UKIP with, which is what I was expecting as their popularity rose.
Believe me, as their popularity rises their membership and officers will be placed under close scrutiny just as other mainstream politicians are, UKIP are currently enjoying a honeymoon period, but the electorate will soon get fed up of seeing their dirty pants on the bedroom floor and them being laundered in public.

I'm a UKIP supporter and I don't agree with Silvester's views, but I accept his right to hold such views if he so chooses.

Your views as one of the converted isn't important, for electoral success UKIP need to convert the casual observer.

All the mainstream parties have people involved who you could describe as a bit of an embarrassment, the thing is if UKIP weren't considered a mainstream party this guys comments wouldn't have even made it onto this forum, never mind generating 20+ pages of discussion......It's clear UKIP are now considered a real threat by those who support the other parties. :)

..that's a good point which mirrors my earlier one, given that UKIP are newcomers to the political fray do you believe Silvester's a one off or are the media going to collide with a very large iceberg?

Can it also effect ones bigotry and weather?

Yes on both counts, your genes affect everything about you and determine your character as well as environmental factors.

If the right genes are activated or deactivated it could give us all flatulence, the increased methane could increase global temperatures and affect the weather.

Believe me, as their popularity rises their membership and officers will be placed under close scrutiny just as other mainstream politicians are, UKIP are currently enjoying a honeymoon period, but the electorate will soon get fed up of seeing their dirty pants on the bedroom floor and them being laundered in public.

Your views as one of the converted isn't important, for electoral success UKIP need to convert the casual observer.

..that's a good point which mirrors my earlier one, given that UKIP are newcomers to the political fray do you believe Silvester's a one off or are the media are going to collide with a very large iceberg?

Iceberg indeed ..... your a comic fella, the iceberg was New Labour, the party that screwed us all over with it's multi-culti, everyone welcome, bloated public sector, money wasting, banking crisis ignorance ..... :roll:

Iceberg indeed ..... your a comic fella, the iceberg was New Labour, the party that screwed us all over with it's multi-culti, everyone welcome, bloated public sector, money wasting, banking crisis ignorance ..... :roll:

Why are you telling me something I already know?

As I said the mainstream parties have long been under the media gaze, UKIP haven't so it's inevitable more Silvester's are liable to fall from the closet.

Yes on both counts, your genes affect everything about you and determine your character as well as environmental factors.

If the right genes are activated or deactivated it could give us all flatulence, the increased methane could increase global temperatures and affect the weather.

Oh! high Smithy..you forgot immigration and paedophilia, just to round it off like.

Genetics does play a part in homosexuality, its sounds wrong because you would expect the genes responsible to disappear over time, but the same group of genes are also responsible for increased fertility in women, this increased fertility in women out ways the downside of people being gay, and ensures the gay genes are passed down the generations.
You would have thought in this day and age people would be aware of that, but obviously not.

Archived