More UKIP idiocy..

The trouble is if you base your economic prosperity on stopping 'scrounging immigrants' from using the NHS, then there are going to be big holes in the sums.

How ?? people who contribute zero to our economy ... how can they create holes . let alone gaping ones, if all they do is take..

How ?? people who contribute zero to our economy ... how can they create holes . let alone gaping ones, if all they do is take..

You're missing my point lotar, stopping 'scrounging immigrants' from accessing the NHS won't make much of a material difference to the woes of the NHS.

You're missing my point lotar, stopping 'scrounging immigrants' from accessing the NHS won't make much of a material difference to the woes of the NHS.

And then instead of allowing the NHS to spend the this mythical bag of gold at the end of the rainbow to improve services. According to Xt500, UKIP want to cut this amount of money from the NHS budget. Pushing us further down the healthcare funding table. Maybe onto a similar level to Bongo Bongo land?

---------- Post added 21-01-2014 at 17:11 ----------

maybe if we stop the scrounging immigrants, we can afford to better the NHS, and I know not all immigrants are scroungers, I like the ones who come here, integrate and gain employment.. nothing wrong with that... but I;m sure britain can manage without those who wander the streets all day, clearly not dressed for our climate...

So you propose we just stop treating scrounging immigrants.

How would the NHS know who to treat and who to turf out? For example, at the scene of a car crash how would the paramedic decide who gets rushed to hospital and whose left to bleed out?

And then instead of allowing the NHS to spend the this mythical bag of gold at the end of the rainbow to improve services. According to Xt500, UKIP want to cut this amount of money from the NHS budget. Pushing us further down the healthcare funding table. Maybe onto a similar level to Bongo Bongo land?

---------- Post added 21-01-2014 at 17:11 ----------

So you propose we just stop treating scrounging immigrants.

How would the NHS know who to treat and who to turf out? For example, at the scene of a car crash how would the paramedic decide who gets rushed to hospital and whose left to bleed out?

Its really simple... we stop unwanted immigration.. then the NHS wouldnt have to concern itself with who its treating.. have a look at the immigration requirements for canada/USA/ Australia/new zealand... they have no one of no worth to the country..

maybe if we stop the scrounging immigrants, we can afford to better the NHS, and I know not all immigrants are scroungers, I like the ones who come here, integrate and gain employment.. nothing wrong with that...

What proportion of immigrants would you say are integrates / gainfully employed.

Do you make any differentiation between the origin of immigrants (EU / non EU) and whether they are asylum seekers? Or do you lump them all into one category (the "not from round ere" group)?

but I;m sure britain can manage without those who wander the streets all day, clearly not dressed for our climate...

Are you sure they're immigrants and not just from Newcastle?

Its really simple... we stop unwanted immigration.. then the NHS wouldnt have to concern itself with who its treating.. have a look at the immigration requirements for canada/USA/ Australia/new zealand... they have no one of no worth to the country..

That wouldn't work because what about the immigrants that are already here, or are we going to move on to forced deportation of immigrants?

Anyone who votes for one of the three main parties is an idiot.

Vote UKIP, The Greens... anyone but that bunch of lying con men...

UKIP's electoral strategy is to form a coalition with the Tories. Therefore their only ambition is to prop up a bunch of lying conmen. So how does that make them worth voting for?

---------- Post added 21-01-2014 at 17:28 ----------

So simple that you only have to have a big debate first to work out who's wanted and who's not.

However the fact that you're arguing that the USA and Australia have no one who isn't "wanted" ignores the fact that they have exactly the same arguments as we do over immigration. If you weren't so ignorant you would have heard of the Tea Party and One Nation, their versions of UKIP.

All of those countries make comprehensive provision for refugees, they're also all countries which have prospered due to immigration, however I doubt the Aborigines regarded the transported convicts from blighty as being of any worth.

Archived