More UKIP idiocy..

However the fact that you're arguing that the USA and Australia have no one who isn't "wanted" ignores the fact that they have exactly the same arguments as we do over immigration. If you weren't so ignorant you would have heard of the Tea Party and One Nation, their versions of UKIP.

Next you'll be telling us that the UK has similar requirements for people intending to live / work here from outside the EU... :hihi:

That wouldn't work because what about the immigrants that are already here, or are we going to move on to forced deportation of immigrants?

Only those who have no intention of integrating mate... like the ones who preach about hating the UK... would they be missed ?

---------- Post added 21-01-2014 at 17:36 ----------

All of those countries make comprehensive provision for refugees, they're also all countries which have prospered due to immigration, however I doubt the Aborigines regarded the transported convicts from blighty as being of any worth.

they take certain genuine refugee numbers, but you really need to look at the general immigration requirements mate...

Only those who have no intention of integrating mate... like the ones who preach about hating the UK... would they be missed ?

So'd you have forced mass deportation.! :o What about the indigenous ones who preach hate towards UK citizens, what would happen to those groups?

So'd you have forced mass deportation.! :o What about the indigenous ones who preach hate towards UK citizens, what would happen to those groups?

Well, if i hated a country that much... i would leave... simple hey.. anyone preaching hate such be allowed to return to a country ( if they will take them ) of their choice.... do you think its right they preach hate against the UK ???

Let's be honest, UKIP are just the far right with better PR! They are the party for "ist" people of all ilks, but who put themselves above the tatooed, toothless imbeciles of BNP, EDL et al.

maybe.. maybe not.. but they are doing very well in the polls...

Well, if i hated a country that much... i would leave... simple hey.. anyone preaching hate such be allowed to return to a country ( if they will take them ) of their choice.... do you think its right they preach hate against the UK ???

What if the people who preach hate against UK citizens want to stay in this country? Also who pays for the relocation costs?

they take certain genuine refugee numbers, but you really need to look at the general immigration requirements mate...

What, like the rules about someone from New Zealand moving to Australia? The only requirement is you're not on one of their black lists. Same as anyone from the EU moving to the UK.

What do you mean by "preach hate against the UK"? Are you referring to the religious nutters who hate everybody, or those who speak out against British traditions and culture?

Archived