More UKIP idiocy..

You should read the posts Liam, then you wouldnt look so daft mate.. i have been through the process to canada, so guess I know a little more than you hey.. but some people are as blinkered as the opposition I suppose..:) and I dont need convincing, :huh:

Boy Friday has given you clear evidence that most of the policies in place for Canada, US, Oz, NZ immigration are also in place here, complete with links to the home office site. If you choose to ignore those that's up to you!

Are there costings with any of the other parties or do they use a fag packet.

Labour must have put the decimal point in the wrong place when they did theirs, hence why they nearly bankrupted the country. :hihi:

Regards

Doom

Boy Friday has given you clear evidence that most of the policies in place for Canada, US, Oz, NZ immigration are also in place here, complete with links to the home office site. If you choose to ignore those that's up to you!

So, if thats all true, which I doubt, how come canada doesnt have a load of immigration scroungers over there ?? dont confuse the hard working immigrants, they are more than welcome. however some people just love all things immigration wise, I raise exeption to the '' English test'' and the '' not able to bring family members over, just because an individual gains citizenship.. after being in canada I can say the main reason they are not over run by ''bums '' ( canadian.lol ) is that the immigrants after passing their stringent immigration rules, actually strive to integrate and are actually thankfull to the canadian govt for accepting them, they strive to work for a better life for their family . They dont go there slagging canada off on the streets and accepting free handouts, maybe if certain immigrants did this here, UKIP would be as on the fringe as the Green party ??

So, if thats all true, which I doubt, how come canada doesnt have a load of immigration scroungers over there ??............

How do you know that they don't? Where do you get your information about immigrant scrounger numbers in each country from?

Archived