More UKIP idiocy..

Affordable within the existing health budget as a % of GDP

The UKIP will continue to provide a comprehensive service in line with current NHS spending. It will make savings by cutting several administrative layers of bureaucracy and by improving the procurement process.

Yes I read that. I was hoping for some numbers though.

Surely they know how much they can save by cutting bureaucracy. They must also know how much free eye and dental tests will cost, for example. I'd be interested to see how the two compare.

I'm not sure that free eye tests for millionaires is a great vote winner either.

Bingo! They'll all have different costings, they'll all disagree with each others, they'll all claim their figures are the right version of the truth. None of them are proveable until elected. I doubt people cast their vote on the basis of the costings, what matters more is who you most believe and who you most agree with in what they want to achieve.

Very true. It's time for hard speaking and home soil thinking. Sack Brussels and make our own decisions.

Yes I read that. I was hoping for some numbers though.

Surely they know how much they can save by cutting bureaucracy. They must also know how much free eye and dental tests will cost, for example. I'd be interested to see how the two compare.

I'm not sure that free eye tests for millionaires is a great vote winner either.

Here you go knock yourself out,

http://www.nhsconfed.org/priorities/political-engagement/Pages/NHS-statistics.aspx#funding

An image perpetuated by people like you, so I don't think they have an homophobic image, I think some people can't stand their immigration policy so will say anything to discredit them.

So the UKIP councillor David Silvester's theory about floods being caused by divine retribution against same sex marraige legislation has nothing to do with the perception of UKippers as homophobes?

So the UKIP councillor David Silvester's theory about floods being caused by divine retribution against same sex marraige legislation has nothing to do with the perception of UKippers as homophobes?

It doesn't leave me with the perception that UKippers are homophobes.

Should a credible party have an education policy?

Should it be a higher priority than a policy on, say, gay marriage?

---------- Post added 21-01-2014 at 21:53 ----------

That isn't a costing for UKIP's policy.

In line with current NHS spending, its there in the link, or would you like them to put a detailed list of everything the NHS spends, it may take up a few years of your life reading it.

In line with current NHS spending, its there in the link, or would you like them to put a detailed list of everything the NHS spends, it may take up a few years of your life reading it.

No.

I'd like to know how much they think they can save by cutting bureaucracy. And how much it will cost to give free eye and dental checks to everybody.

For a start.

None of those things are in your link.

Archived