More UKIP idiocy..

Scarcely. Is that it? You really should read more - it broadens the mind like nobodies business.

I've tried reading your posts, but so far I have only enough material for a novel on sarcasm, as the knowledge content required for mind broadening is slightly lacking. :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I've tried reading your posts, but so far I have only enough material for a novel on sarcasm, as the knowledge content required for mind broadening is slightly lacking. :banana::banana::banana::banana:

You could try the UKIP policy docu... oh :(

:hihi:

How about some other quotes?

So he treated someone else with differing opinions with a media slur, then a sacking. Wonder what's under the "or worse" category for Mr Silvester?

UKIP have a bit of knack for recruiting barmy members, who then say something stupid, only for the party to suspend them and apologise for them being a bit barmy. Hardly a broad church of free thinking people. Think freely, until you get caught!

And finally...

Sorry, Nige, but I think you'll find that would be political correctness then.

He's gone mad...

Many think that allowing immigrants to come with empty pockets and being given help many Uk residents are not entitled to is just as barmy as the odd UKIP party but i know which they actually give a dam about and thats why UKIP are in the positiopn they are in.

People want their jobs back and with them a fairs days pay.

If you cant undertand that then its not the odd UKIP member thats barmy!

People have had their thoughts and opinions supressed by the other parties long enough and thats why Many WILL be voting UKIP.Labour even went as far as tarring people who didnt want mass immigration as racist to the point people dont no longer understand what racist is.People arnt racist they carry resentment.

I spoke to someone who had spent a few years abroad,not many.When they came back they were told although other than them few years abroad they paid tax from leaving school yet will have to wait 6 months before they are entitled.

Yet come from another country having never contributed and the entitlement duration is one to envy.

There is alot of things WRONG in this country and people are apsolutly sick and tired of taking it up the rear!

Go in any warehouse in this country and they are full of immigrants of course most public dont see it,they are hidden away and the media try to hide it.

The fact is there are plenty of jobs,but UK residents are not at the top of the pecking order and even if they were,they couldnt afford to live on the money being offered.

Uk residents who by no fault of their own end up on the dole are hounded and hounded with meetings and courses to attend in the hope they give a reason to stop their money and staff at these places are their only with that goal.

Yet i know people not from this country are NOT treat that way.Resentfull? who could blame them?

There are many many reasons people in 2005 will actually get up off their rears and make the effort to vote for UKIP and them that dont see it,but be visually impared,but the way some are acting i think they know ;)

You could try the UKIP policy docu... oh :(

:hihi:

Every party has idiots in it, who spout silliness. Just like forums. The backing they have is based on a core belief of dumping the EU, and getting control of our own country. It's not a bad thing, and the outspoken members don't represent the thoughts of the party as a whole.

I hope that ukip will fulfil its pledge to the electorate, and make a good honest attempt at making sense of a crazy situation.

I give ukip my full support, regardless of all the hype surrounding a few of it's members, and by forummers who are getting aroused by slating the party as a whole.

Many think that allowing immigrants to come with empty pockets and being given help many Uk residents are not entitled to is just as barmy as the odd UKIP party but i know which they actually give a dam about and thats why UKIP are in the positiopn they are in.

There is alot of things WRONG in this country and people are apsolutly sick and tired of taking it up the rear!

It looks like it's just the immigants that are wrong with the country from your post.............another one that hasn't moved on and realised that it's a global economy and a multicultural society and things are not going to change back to what they want it to be..........either move with the times or live the rest of your life forever in bitterness.

The vast majority of which are either massively exaggerated or complete fabrications.

Go in any warehouse in this country and they are full of immigrants of course most public dont see it,they are hidden away and the media try to hide it.

So the problem is immigrants coming over here stealing British jobs?

The fact is there are plenty of jobs,but UK residents are not at the top of the pecking order and even if they were,they couldnt afford to live on the money being offered.

Or is it businesses not paying enough?

Uk residents who by no fault of their own end up on the dole are hounded and hounded with meetings and courses to attend in the hope they give a reason to stop their money and staff at these places are their only with that goal.

Yet i know people not from this country are NOT treat that way.Resentfull? who could blame them?

There are plenty of people not from this country who are treated that way, and plenty of our own who get away with it. Sounds pretty fair to me.

There are many many reasons people in 2005 will actually get up off their rears and make the effort to vote for UKIP and them that dont see it,but be visually impared,but the way some are acting i think they know ;)

IIRC, you got zero MP's in 2005. Went well then?

People have had their thoughts and opinions supressed by the other parties long enough and thats why Many WILL be voting UKIP.Labour even went as far as tarring people who didnt want mass immigration as racist to the point people dont no longer understand what racist is.People arnt racist they carry resentment.

I spoke to someone who had spent a few years abroad,not many.When they came back they were told although other than them few years abroad they paid tax from leaving school yet will have to wait 6 months before they are entitled.

Yet come from another country having never contributed and the entitlement duration is one to envy.

Fradley Park is to be renamed Lithuania, great bear my butt:hihi:

Is that why UKIP opposes gay marriage?

There are many many reasons people in 2005 will actually get up off their rears and make the effort to vote for UKIP...

Postal votes are allowed but not time-travelling. In any case UKIP would prefer to go back to 1955.

---------- Post added 23-01-2014 at 17:56 ----------

Some of the policies Nigel has given up include

"Ukip will encourage a return to proper dress for major hotels, restaurants and theatres – smarter dress is part of Britishness, although it is also a British virtue to encourage innovation in fashion."

West Street will never be the same again on Friday night.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/jan/23/the-ukip-politices-disowned-by-nigel-farage

Archived