More UKIP idiocy..

One of their representatives hasn't said being gay make it rain.

Let me guess, he's not a representative because even though he's a member of the party, he's not representing them and his views are separate from the party's?

Or is it that he said gay marriage causes floods rather than being gay makes it rain[/i]?

Either way, you're playing with semantics, as per normal, if you have an actual point, please make it, or just go back to the mudslinging script.

Let me guess, he's not a representative because even though he's a member of the party, he's not representing them and his views are separate from the party's?

Or is it that he said gay marriage causes floods rather than being gay makes it rain[/i]?

Either way, you're playing with semantics, as per normal, if you have an actual point, please make it, or just go back to the mudslinging script.

Mudslinging is my word today. Please choose another metaphor of your own.

No he just didn't say what you are claiming he said.

What he wrote was

"The scriptures make it abundantly clear that a Christian nation that abandons its faith and acts contrary to the Gospel (and in naked breach of a coronation oath) will be beset by natural disasters such as storms, disease, pestilence and war."

Nutcase.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25802437

Archived