More UKIP idiocy..

That's opinion, and it must be taken on board.

And can any of them come up with a rational reason not to allow two people of the same gender in a committed relationship from getting married?

Compared to some of the arguments against it, "it'll cause biblical plagues" is on the more understandable.

And can any of them come up with a rational reason not to allow two people of the same gender in a committed relationship from getting married?

Compared to some of the arguments against it, "it'll cause biblical plagues" is on the more understandable.

I can't help thinking there are double standards about this. Males, are physically designed to operate with the female sex. No point in getting smutty about details, but you know what I'm saying. The thought of what two people of the same biological make up would do may float your boat, and the ships of many others, but to me it doesn't, and that is my personal preference, that is NOTHING to do with bigotry or floods or biblical plagues. That is my honest opinion, and if others don't accept my explanation as any other than homophobia, then they need to get a personality transplant.

I can't help thinking there are double standards about this. Males, are physically designed to operate with the female sex. No point in getting smutty about details, but you know what I'm saying. The thought of what two people of the same biological make up would do may float your boat, and the ships of many others, but to me it doesn't, and that is my personal preference, that is NOTHING to do with bigotry or floods or biblical plagues. That is my honest opinion, and if others don't accept my explanation as any other than homophobia, then they need to get a personality transplant.

To be honest, I have never thought about what other people get up to in the privacy of their own homes, why does it interest you?

So in your opinion, if you don't see a problem with two men getting married, it means you're a closet homosexual?

I'm very much of the opinion that two consenting adults can do what they heck they like as long as it doesn't involve me. If they want to get married, let them, no skin off my back.

And then there's the other bit with your argument, even if we continued to ban gay marriage, it doesn't stop two men getting it on together. So stopping them from getting married achieves nothing.

And you are perfectly entitled to your opinion.

I think your viewpoint is idiotic, bigoted and wrong. You are trying to interfere in other people's lives and you don't have that right.

That is my honest opinion.:rolleyes:

What sheltered lives some people lead.

---------- Post added 23-01-2014 at 21:19 ----------

Yours doesn't seem to have worked.

Get back to Hallys pimples.

---------- Post added 23-01-2014 at 21:28 ----------

And you are perfectly entitled to your opinion.

I think your viewpoint is idiotic, bigoted and wrong. You are trying to interfere in other people's lives and you don't have that right.

That is my honest opinion.:rolleyes:

Good. At least you understand my point, whether you like it or not.

]

Good. At least you understand my point, whether you like it or not.

Now you'll also have to accept democratic decisions taken by our elected representatives.

By all means try to change it if you don't like it. You'll have your work cut out on this one though.

Archived