More UKIP idiocy..

Now you'll also have to accept democratic decisions taken by our elected representatives.

By all means try to change it if you don't like it. You'll have your work cut out on this one though.

Believe it or not spike, I agree with you. None of us will ever know what people think because we live in such a moddle coddle world, where people are afraid to express their true feelings, for fear of reprisal or being sued.

---------- Post added 23-01-2014 at 21:51 ----------

Well, only one of those is a known contributor to birth defects...

I don't know, it was said that Liberace layed a log that only had one leg.

---------- Post added 23-01-2014 at 21:52 ----------

So you're more comfortable with the thought of incest rather than homosexuality?

Adam and eve aren't biologically matched.

remember tho.. its Adam and Eve... not Adam and steve...lol

Careful, you will upset Elton and Freddie:suspect:

Nice homophobic humour girls

So you're more comfortable with the thought of incest rather than homosexuality?

Well, only one of those is a known contributor to birth defects...

:hihi:

Adam and eve aren't biologically matched.

It's a fairy story :roll:

---------- Post added 23-01-2014 at 23:36 ----------

Good. At least you understand my point, whether you like it or not.

Good, as long as you understand that your point is bigoted, idiotic and wrong.

You might be, but then maybe you haven't the courage of your convictions.

Actually, a lot of people in this country are. Do you know why I wrote that thread about "white lie" ? I realised that a lot of people do white lie to themselves and to others in order to survive, and or that they just follow conceptual and political etiquette for the sake of politics.

I am sure that in the world of politics, there is a whole new world of Pavlovian behaviours which actually affects the true democratic process to begin with.

As the saying goes, do not talk politics and religion at the dinner table or socially, as you will always disagree. The more people fight, the more they are confused on their own political conviction. At the same time, the more it removes a person from reflecting and understanding their own intent and conviction because they are being influenced socially by others.

If you have issue with the newspaper article, then go ahead and actually hold the person who said those words for accountabilities and not the individuals who decided to follow that specific parties and get into a lot of grief for even wanting to follow them to begin with. I thought that everyone has a perogative to follow the party which they want if the policies fit their own lifestyle and agenda ? To me, politics seem to be changing in the sense that, it is no longer a case of "this politician will be able to effect political and legal changes for me to survive", but it is a case of "I identify with this person because they are like me" (or attempted to be like me). :huh:

Yet the Guardian article doesn't provide a link to the 2010 manifesto so we can judge the merits of it ourselves.

Given that you're not usually slow to let us know how great UKIP is I doubt if your complaint is much of a problem for you. You don't normally have problems finding their website.

Good luck to former Labour supporter John Bickley who is standing as the UKIP candidate in the Wythenshawe and Sale by-election.

He's not denouncing Silvester's views though. Strange as Farage himself has admitted;

"....that Ukip politicians who have made claims including the idea that homosexuals prefer to have sex with animals, that “ladies can’t play chess, bridge or poker” and that women deliberately wear trousers as a form of hostile behaviour have all “defected” from the Tories".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10594525/Nigel-Farage-Ukips-controversial-politicians-have-all-defected-from-the-Conservatives.html

Given that you're not usually slow to let us know how great UKIP is I doubt if your complaint is much of a problem for you. You don't normally have problems finding their website.

He's not denouncing Silvester's views though. Strange as Farage himself has admitted;

"....that Ukip politicians who have made claims including the idea that homosexuals prefer to have sex with animals, that “ladies can’t play chess, bridge or poker” and that women deliberately wear trousers as a form of hostile behaviour have all “defected” from the Tories".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10594525/Nigel-Farage-Ukips-controversial-politicians-have-all-defected-from-the-Conservatives.html

Thats because Labours racist, bigoted, homophobic MP's don't leave the party and would be very unlikely to join UKIP.

Archived