More UKIP idiocy..

You need a clean criminal record to obtain a firearms license, gun must be kept in a gun safe, ammunition kept seperate from the firearm... not so easy to get hold of really.......

So how are the criminals getting hold of them?

And I pointed you to two well known examples of legally owned and licensed firearms being used to kill just a few posts above. Just because a weapon is legally owned does not preclude it from being used illegally.

Farage proves a good point in the Express:

"This man (David Silvester) was elected as a TORY councillor and his comments were hardly news, having been made repeatedly during his time with them".

You have to ask then why UKIP took him on board knowing what a nutcase he was.

---------- Post added 24-01-2014 at 19:32 ----------

In this case they got it 100% right, I just wonder how many of the "they got it wrong" camp, are people that have found them selves on the wrong side of the law.

ivanava thinks people with guns like Mark Duggan should be shot.

Gun crime increased after the ban.

ivanava thinks more people should have guns.

The increase had nothing to do with the ban, it probably had more to do with coincidence, otherwise the other 4 areas would have increased too.

You could just as well use your example here to justify the increase in mass shootings 8000 miles away in the States.

The point I was making is that banning hand guns didn't stop gun crime doubling.

---------- Post added 24-01-2014 at 20:34 ----------

You have to ask then why UKIP took him on board knowing what a nutcase he was.

---------- Post added 24-01-2014 at 19:32 ----------

ivanava thinks people with guns like Mark Duggan should be shot.

ivanava thinks more people should have guns.

Are you trying to make a point, if so I missed it.

Archived