More UKIP idiocy..

Nigel Farage on the UKIP 2010 Manifesto

it was 486 pages of excessive detail. Eighteen months ago I said I want the whole lot taken down, we reject the whole thing...

I didn't read it. It was drivel. It was 486 pages of drivel...It was a nonsense.

[source]

UKIP Weather: High winds at a garden centre in Berkshire after 2 men were spotted heading towards the plants without stopping to look at the ride-on lawnmowers :hihi:

Can we have a UKIP weather forecast with women please, if lesbians exist where you come from?

---------- Post added 24-01-2014 at 23:51 ----------

Nigel Farage on the UKIP 2010 Manifesto

[source]

How refreshing to see an extraordinarily candid politician. Gets my vote.

Can we have a UKIP weather forecast with women please' date=' if lesbians exist where you come from? [/quote']

Here you are

He's been in charge for most of the last eight years. Shouldn't you be asking him how a minor detail like an election manifesto turned out so badly?

Nige needs to get out of the pub and get a bit of work done, if you ask me.

Here you are

He's been in charge for most of the last eight years. Shouldn't you be asking him how a minor detail like an election manifesto turned out so badly?

Nige needs to get out of the pub and get a bit of work done, if you ask me.

All the parties now are beginning to position for 2015, I'll look forward to UKIP saying what they want to do for the country in 2015 and beyond.

All the parties now are beginning to position for 2015, I'll look forward to UKIP saying what they want to do for the country in 2015 and beyond.

They can say what they like. And they will.

Safe in the knowledge that they will never have to implement a single policy.

"I didn't read it. It was drivel. It was 486 pages of drivel...It was a nonsense."

You vote for a party - sorry you're a member of a party - whose leader admits his own manifesto is drivel and it's refreshing for you. You must really be frustrated in life.

---------- Post added 25-01-2014 at 09:01 ----------

And I look forward to them getting hammered in 2015 and then disowning their manifesto not long after.

"I didn't read it. It was drivel. It was 486 pages of drivel...It was a nonsense."

You vote for a party - sorry you're a member of a party - whose leader admits his own manifesto is drivel and it's refreshing for you. You must really be frustrated in life.

---------- Post added 25-01-2014 at 09:01 ----------

And I look forward to them getting hammered in 2015 and then disowning their manifesto not long after.

Define getting hammered.

UKIP currently have no MPs so they've nothing to lose out of the General Election in 2015.

It would take a massive swing to UKIP for them to even get 1 MP, one might even say it's impossible. They're fighting against the odds, the underdogs, so just 1 MP for UKIP will be seen as a victory.

If they don't get any MPs, it's no change for them, they've not lost anything, hardly the definition of getting hammered. Getting hammered would be losing a significant number seats.

Archived