More UKIP idiocy..

It's not just ukippers that have problems with English. Many people from all walks of life have problems. Why you should find this amusing, I don't know.

Thus proving my point. Thank you.

---------- Post added 25-01-2014 at 18:03 ----------

Actually, this link would be more appropriate. Only those struggling with the subject would think I was attacking my opponents spelling and punctuation with that post.

Thus proving my point. Thank you.

---------- Post added 25-01-2014 at 18:03 ----------

Actually, this link would be more appropriate. Only those struggling with the subject would think I was attacking my opponents spelling and punctuation with that post.

Your welcome. I do think it's very noble of you to admit your misgivings.

I do like this part:

The letter contains a lengthy complaint about Purves' use of the word "homophobic" which he claims is "a phoney word" which "cannot be found in any dictionary".

The word has been included in the Oxford English Dictionary for at least two decades.

The donor described the word as a combination of Latin and Greek roots, adding: "Anyone who uses it is uneducated."

In fact, both 'homo' and 'phobia' have Greek roots.

Poor Nige - they're at it again
In fairness, this article is as clear a s**t-flinging exercise as any I've seen:

Demetri Marchessini, who donated £10,000 to Ukip last year but has since acrimoniously split from the party, paid the Telegraph for a bizarre "open letter" to columnist Libby Purves complaining about a recent article she had written in the Times.
Sure, linking this complete non-story to UKIP gives it that bit more appeal and flavour than just "another fruitcake pays for an ad to air their personal opinion" :rolleyes:

I would think somebody like Clegg has more worries on his plate at the moment, with all the sexual misconduct by Lib Dems.

Yeah. but Nick has solved his problems.

He's found that if he looks the other way and then walks away whistling the problem disappears.

Archived