More UKIP idiocy..

And yet many nationalists use they "and they can't even use the language" when complaining about foreigners, often going to the point of demand that only people with full knowledge of English are admitted to the country.

You can't see the irony of someone who can't spell or use English grammar rules complaining about foreigners being unable to use fluent English?

I always think this too - it's usually the case that the more racist the poster, the worse the spelling.

And yet many nationalists use they "and they can't even use the language" when complaining about foreigners, often going to the point of demand that only people with full knowledge of English are admitted to the country.

You can't see the irony of someone who can't spell or use English grammar rules complaining about foreigners being unable to use fluent English?

I've heard people say they should be able to communicate in English, which is sensible for anyone coming to live and work here, but I haven't come across anyone that thinks their English should be perfect.

Any UKIP member really should be able to spell dependent given that the I in UKIP is dependence with in as a prefix. I pick up people's spelling and grammar when they come across all nationalistic but haven't quite managed to master their mother tongue despite their patriotism.

UKIP's homophobia has spawned a hit single;

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/jan/30/its-raining-men-charts-anti-ukip-protest-song

You're entitled to think that, but nonetheless, it's a worthless argument as it doesn't negate any of the points put forward by "nationalists".

If a "nationalist" should use the language with absolute perfection with no margin for error, I suppose by your logic anyone who is anything less than a nationalist and makes a mistake, must be doing so out of sheer hatred for their country. That is how ridiculous your argument is, but it's OK we're used to it.

That is how ridiculous your argument is, but it's OK we're used to it.

From the man who gave us;

If was up to the EU, we'd have gone and bombed Syria by now, but UKIP standing up for UK national interests rejected any suggestion of military intervention.

Another UKIPer shoots himself in both feet with a full load of foolishness by claiming that the recent flooding is due to the passing of the same sex marriage bill...full story here - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukip-councillor-blames-floods-on-gay-marriage-9069245.html

Is it any wonder they're regarded as loons by most right thinking people?

What an awful thing to do. Slagging off your future Government :nono:

Vote BNP it's our only hope. UKippers are just farmers and mentally ill Tories. I know.

Why are BNP our only hope? What is it you think that the BNP are going to save us from, and how are they going to do it?

And on the substantive point of this thread, I'd rather not be governed by someone who refers to gay people as 'poofs'.

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/news/article/2933/bnp-leader-nick-griffin-calls-gay-asian-manch

The BNP is a racist organisation populated by morally deficient cretins. Go figure.

No, you are racist against white people,you have a dislike of indigenous people of this island,I would love to see you spout your views in the pub,you wouldn't last 5 minutes in my local.

Archived