Anyone had trouble with Atkinsons..

Yeah of course i took it up with Atkinsons as thats where i made the purchase, after first one knacked up was told by another member of staff she would not have sold me that bed cos it was no good for me. After those i upgraded to find probs with mattresses (all genuine cos they came and took pics). As for the remark by "tokyojoe!" I hardly think paying a grand would lead you to believe it was gonna be rubbish ! Anyway, thanks to all .

Then i cant really understand why you are saying its £1000 down the drain as I would still be seeking refunds or replacements. Enforce your rights and if you are unhappy then just sue them. You dont really provide the details, but you should take some advice so someone can properly assess your claim.

The Citizens Advice consumer service provides free, confidential and impartial advice on consumer issues. Visit http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/england/consumer_e.htm or call the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 08454 04 05 06.

Yeah of course i took it up with Atkinsons as thats where i made the purchase, after first one knacked up was told by another member of staff she would not have sold me that bed cos it was no good for me. After those i upgraded to find probs with mattresses (all genuine cos they came and took pics). As for the remark by "tokyojoe!" I hardly think paying a grand would lead you to believe it was gonna be rubbish ! Anyway, thanks to all .

Do you mean the mattress or the bed? I struggle to see how a bed can be "no good" for anyone excepting aesthetic reasons.

Are you considered overweight or do you have a very wild sex life? If the answer to these is no then I can't possibly see how you could break so many beds in 3 years!

Wow for that kind of money you could have bought a decent bed from here

http://www.indigofurniture.co.uk/bedroom-furniture/wooden-beds

Absolutely fantastic service, brilliant quality, and made to last

We bought the kingsize plank 4 poster about 7 years ago and it's still like new, we did have a minor split in one of the posts after about 8 months, but they came and replaced the whole bed no quibble,

Can vouch for their leather settees too, had them ages.

Archived