Internet site error on price

Yeah it's quite common for companies to have the wrong price usually if it's a massive difference they will refund you and not send the item, if it's not a massive price difference then they may honour it as a gesture of goodwill.

Chances are if you found this error on a deal like HotUKDeals then thousands of other people will have ordered and will have raised the suspicions of the proprietor.

well ive placed order gone through , got a receipt number , via paypal ,ill see what happens, on monday

I purchased a cycle computer and paid via pay pal, but the website I ordered from cancelled the order, citing that there had been a mistake with the listing. It was really annoying because I could have purchased the cycle computer from Amazon for the same price.

I took up a complaint with the company and all they would offer me was £20 off the deal at the new price.

To wind me up even more - Pay pal refused to give me the money back to me claiming that they had to complete an investigation into the transactions, it took two weeks for them to refund me.

I've seen a few cracking mis prices recently.

A reclining armchair from M&S that should be £700 priced at 50p lol

(M&S arnt honoring that one)

A mama's & papas cot for a couple of quid & a Winnie the pooh £200 cot selling on Mothercare website for £20

Archived